All reviews jaco beach buffet style all inclusive package stay close san jose tortuga island rice and beans rainy season pura vida repetitive pebbles foosball ocean costa disco waves iguanas
Reviewed September 15, 2018

This place was wonderful with a great location, beautiful beach view, good food, and friendly staff. The only reason I didn’t give this resort a 5 stars is because the last couple of nights there everything became in Spanish. All the games for the guest, and entertainment were solely in Spanish so didn’t feel included. Other than that I had no complaints and would stay again

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Marjorie E, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Jaco Beach All Inclusive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2018

Dear babiegrl3, thank you for sharing your very nice comments about your stay with us.

We are truly glad that it was such a good hotel experience, finding our all inclusive services so good (especially our the food), our staff so friendly and our location so good (besides being right at the beach and with direct access to it we are only a couple of blocks from downtown Jaco). This is very rewarding since nothing is more important than our guests' total comfort and satisfaction. We are very distressed that you did not feel included in our games and with the entertainment we offer; please accept our most sincere apologies for it. We are going to let our Management know what happened so that they can see t6o it that in the near future the entertainment and games can be both in spanish and in english. Once again, please accept our apologies for it.

It was a pleasure being at your service. Thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you back soon.

Warmest regards.

Reviewed September 14, 2018

Clean Rooms, Clean areas, Friendly staff. Stayed for two nights. Night entertainment. Relaxed atmosphere. Beach is right outside your room. Beautiful sunsets. Close to restsurants and stores. Would recommend to anyone.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear cruzer118, thanks for posting your awesome comments.

We are delighted to learn that your stay with us was very pleasant since you found our accommodations so comfortable and our staff so attentive because we really thrive on our guests' total comfort and satisfaction. We are also very glad that you found our location so convenient since besides our proximity to downtown Jaco (we are just a couple of blocks away) we are right at the beach and have direct access to it.

Best regards.

Reviewed August 10, 2018

Room rather simple and plain but good for the price. Beautiful view toward the ocean from my balcony. Food selection and drinks also good for the price.
Tried to book shuttle back to SJO Airport in San Jose in advance. Yaudanni Duarte told me I would need to come to the concierge desk to book when I got there to tell him when I needed to go, even though I told him three times in email. I was a little nervous about making sure I got to the airport on time. When I got there to book the ride, he told me I would have to pay double occupancy to guarantee my ride! $84 instead of the $42 I had been quoted by email. I offered to show him his email but he made a phone call, spoke some Spanish, and then agreed to the previously agreed upon price. Then told me I would have to pick up receipt from the front desk in 20 minutes after he was gone. Again a little nervous about what I would find on that receipt but fortunately it all turned out all right. Made it to the airport with time to spare! Interestingly, no one ever asked to see my paperwork to board the shuttle or confirm my destination. You go up the rode a ways and change vans. Fortunately there was another passenger who was multi-lingual who offered translation also headed to the airport!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Marjorie E, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Jaco Beach All Inclusive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Dear sbrooks2018, thank you very much for sharing your nice comments about your stay.

It makes us very happy that it was so pleasant and that you found our hotel to be of such good value for the money. We strive to provide our guests with comfortable accommodations, excellent all inclusive services and with a wonderful staff who would not hesitate to go above and beyond for our guests so that can have everything they might need so they can rest and enjoy themselves all they want without having any hassles or worries. We are very glad that your return to the airport went very smooth and that you were able to get there with enough time to spare.

It was a pleasure being at your service. Thank you for staying with us, we really hope to see you again soon.

Best regards.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

All inclusive was killer...Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner was quite the spread...View of beach from Restaurant extremely beautiful...Drinks, Drinks, Drinks..Entire staff became my friends..Five days...WOW...Pura Vida...Great for a family with kids...Pool table, foosball, ping pong and giant pool..Lounges for use on beach...

Room tip: One side of hotel has elevator and one side steps...get a room with balcony facing pool..You can see ocean from balcony...
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Marjorie E, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Jaco Beach All Inclusive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2018

Dear Joel K, thank you so much for sharing such superb comments about your stay at our hotel.

We are elated that it was such a great hotel experience since you enjoyed so much our premises, the beach and the all inclusive services we offer. This is very rewarding because nothing is more important than our guests' total comfort and satisfaction so we strive to make them feel completely comfortable by taking very good care of them, complying with their requests and needs so that they can feel more than welcome and right at home. We want to see our guests resting and having all the fun possible, enjoying the beach and all the activities we offer.

It has been a pleasure being at your service. Thank you for staying with us, We hope to see you back soon.
Pura Vida and best regards.

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

The resort is small and very quiet away from downtown, we ask the receptionist if we could stay over for a night and with smile she said “of course “ they offer all inclusive meals and is a beach walking distance. The hotel is clean and the food is good. The night was $100.00 per person. We will stay over again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear A TripAdvisor Member, thank you so much for posting your superb comments about your stay.

We are delighted that even though it was an emergency stop it still was very pleasant and that you found our value for the money so good because we really thrive on our guests' total comfort and satisfaction. We are proud to have a very convenient location because besides being right at the beach (and with direct access to it) we are also only a couple of blocks away from downtown Jaco. We are truly completely committed to our guests so we hope that your next visit can be a little longer so you can see and experience everything our hotel offers and provides.

Warmest regards.