Hotel Club del Mar(Jaco)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$115
Hotel Mar de Luz(Jaco)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$274
US$247
Copacabana Hotel & Suites(Jaco)(Great Value!)
US$120
Apartotel Flamboyant(Jaco)(Great Value!)
US$67
Hotel Pumilio(Jaco)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$81
Monte Carlo Condominium(Jaco)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$112
US$60
  • Beachfront
Buddha House Boutique Hostel(Jaco)(Great Value!)
US$33
All reviewsparty townbeachfront hotelmanuel antoniooceansurfingtourswaves
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Overall, I really think this hotel is great, the only issue is it gets really crowded on weekends, mostly with locals and their kids, so expect lots of kids taking over the main pool. I really hated the mattress on our bed, which caused me lower back pains after 2 nights. BUT I really liked the hotel, since I stayed one additional night after the weekend, I can tell the difference: once the weekend is gone, the place is really nice. on those days you don't have buffet breakfast, but you get peace of mind. Parking is somehow limited on weekends, but they do have a security guy in charge for the night who will take care of your car.

Room Tip: Ideally you'll be able to "test drive" the beds... at least the mattress I got was really hard! :( 3rd floor has a great view!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We ended up at this hotel by fluke. We originally booked at Pumilio but after realizing they are 7 kms outside Jaco, we canceled our res. This hotel is very close to the beach and includes complimentary breakfast buffet and chairs on the beach with umbrellas. But be warned, the hotel is VERY basic, as in maybe the level of an old Motel 6.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank wurldtraveler09
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here two nights as a part of a school group tour and found it to be adequate, especially as far as Costa Rica hotels go.

Great proximity to the town and beach. Beautiful views, especially at sunset.

Rooms were small and clean. Furnishings were outdated and beaten up. Air conditioning was very nice. Pool and bar/restaurant area were pretty.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Horrible service, no hot water and was promised a discount but at check out I didn't get any discount and manager couldn't be contacted. Only 3 start for looks, service and beds are nothing to brag about.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed June 5, 2014

The hotel is right in front of the ocean which is prime location. 2 blocks from the main strip where bars and restuarants are. The place is pricey for what the rooms look like...imagine a dorm room Our room didn't have a tv remote control, alarm clock or phone. Pretty small too. Breakfast is free in the morning, but I couldn't bring myself to eat what they were offering...even the cereal was stale. I had coffee though (breakfast of champs). No elevator in this hotel that is 4 stories. So now you know!

On a side note...Jaco is a good place to visit only if you are a surfer. The beach is ugly and has nothing to offer. The restaurants and bars are sleazy and crawling with prostitutes....I would stay away.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple