“Amazing meal- great selection ”
Review of Caliche's Wishbone

Caliche's Wishbone
Ranked #25 of 196 Restaurants in Jaco
Price range: US$3 - US$40
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: In the hub of Jaco's surf community, Caliche's Wishbone has been slicing and dicing up it's recipes since 1995.The Wishbone is well known for its unique mix of casual to exotic ingredients , from pitas to poke, tacos to tuna, pizza to pad thai, we have the dish for you. So come to the local hot spot, order up some fresh catch, get the kids a pizza and enjoy the view. WiFi and people watching FREE!Pura Vida,The Wishbone Tribe.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We had an awesome meal here- poke bowl filled with fresh tuna and mahi mahi-mahi- I had salad with seared tuna- huge portion- pizza and sandwiches available- kid friendly and good drink selection- highly recommend this spot

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Great quick meal! Something o enjoy for every member of the family. Very relaxed ambiance. Good service. Tasty food.

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

The best thirst quencher ever on a real scorchio of a day
A shandy of imperial silver and homemade lemonade
Wow !!!

To eat .... nachos custom made and yes folks the best ive ever had !!!

Margarita

In heaven

Reviewed March 25, 2018

We wanted a late lunch around 3pm in Jaco but everything seemed to be closed. Finally we found Caliche open and went inside. We were starving and they took care of us even though the place was empty and they were clearly taking a break before dinner. The food was surprisingly good. I had fish tacos that were really good. My husband had a really nice salad. Overall, the service was good, the food was good, and I agree it is a nice ambiance -- open air under a sturdy roof and lots of fans. We also enjoyed looking at all the signed surf boards -- so clearly the international surfing community likes this restaurant!

Reviewed March 17, 2018

I only go here for Poke Bowl. Best in town. Huge! Price a little up there, aprox $20 US. But I crave it, so I hafta have it when I'm in town

Date of visit: January 2018