“Most delicious fresh fruit juices”
Review of Baldi's Fresh

Baldi's Fresh
Price range: US$5 - US$17
Reviewed April 4, 2018

This restaurant is conveniently located right across the street from the beach. There were a couple restaurants on that strip and we were torn as to which one to choose but we're so glad we chose Baldi's. We visited on a super hot day and there was nothing more satisfying than the carrot and ginger smoothie that they made for me. It was literally the best thing ever! They also had craft beer on tap which was a surprise and it was delicious! The food was also fresh and delicious and the portions were large! I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed April 2, 2018

The owner is nice, accommodating, and we enjoyed two very wonderful meals. The prices were reasonable, food abundant and ranging from hamburgers to grilled lobster and anything in between. We highly recommend Baldi's.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is located across the road from the beach, on the main street of Manuel Antonio - so a good location if you’re spending the day at the beach. The fish tacos were tasty ($US10), the chips and guacamole were average, and my husband liked his tropical seafood rice. Prices are pretty standard for the area. Downsides are that the outdoor seating area is really hot with no fans and the staff were borderline rude.

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

The best breakfast I had during my eleven day stay in Costa Rica was at Baldis! Their food was fresh, delicious and filling. The smoothies were amazing too. I recommended this restaurant to other travelers headed to Manuel Antonio.

Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

Seriously the best meal I had in Costa Rica. Excellent red snapper in a creamy sriracha sauce. They will make it regular or gluten free. The tropical salad with chicken is light and excellent with the freshest ripest fruits. Brisa Del Mar is a great cocktail. By the beach. Enjoy.

1  Thank Joan H