The first thing you will notice about the town of Quepos/Manuel Antonio is the narrow streets that go up the mountainside, they can be very hard to navigate and La Mansion is quite hard to find at first, as most hotels in the area are. However, once you get there they are extremely accommodating and provide a shuttle to the nearby beach, which is a very popular spot (if you don't prefer popular spots, go somewhere else ie. Dominical/Uvita = apx. 50km down the road). Definitely check out Manuel Antonio national park and DO spend the money for the tour guides you think will be ripping you off, they are freindly and will point out things you would just walk by that would amaze you. As for La Mansion, the food and people are quite good. They offer a very good free breakfast with a great view. The pool is great and open 24 hours. We went during the wet season and didn't experience much rain, which is nice too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5 star ocean-view hotel is located only 2 kilometers from the biologically diverse Manuel Antonio National Park in Costa Rica. Complete with roof-top sky lounge featuring 360 degree views and a genuine Cave Bar hidden inside the heart of the hotel, La Mansion Inn is truly unique. Over time, national and international celebrities have stayed at La Mansion Inn, and we look forward to welcome you to our "one of a kind" and super-friendly Inn ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your La Mansion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mansion Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Hotel La Mansion
- La Mansion Inn Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio