Hotel Las Tres Banderas
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel La Colina(Manuel Antonio)
View Hotel
Gaia Hotel & Reserve(Manuel Antonio)
  • Beachfront
  • Room Service
Hotel Plaza Yara(Manuel Antonio)
View Hotel
Casa Hotel Mare Nostrvm(Manuel Antonio)
  • Free Internet
Villas Mymosa(Manuel Antonio)
Hotel Mimos(Manuel Antonio)
Hotel California(Manuel Antonio)
View Hotel
Tulemar Bungalows & Villas(Manuel Antonio)
View Hotel
All reviewspolish foodcosta ricacharming hotelrooms are smallnice balconyair conditioningnational parkdefinitely stay here againbus stopthe main roadsan josesteep hillsquirrel monkeysjunglebeachesandreastours
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 April 2011

This is more along the lines of a lodge/b&b type place. Great location and the Owner is very helpful. The place had everything I needed, helpful staff, food on location, cold a/c, and tropical setting. I would stay here again :)

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 March 2011

Great room, great food, great staff & felt right at home ! also if you can`t have a good time having a drink or 2 with andy (the owner) there very well may be a stick up your arrs. I have read some of the bad reviews and you can`t please everyone, I own a bar restaurant and do everything I can to please people and still get some bad reviews, so people take them with a gran of salt. we can`t wait to go back, wish we were there right now. thanks to everyone at tres banderas and esp. andy !

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 March 2011

During my short trip in Costa Rica, I surely got the best price quality deal in hotel “Las Tres Banderas” (Manuel Antonio). The area is known as one of the most expensive of the country, I got a standard room for $80 breakfast included. Very clean with everything you need (great deal). The Polish owner Andy may look a little bit strange at the beginning, but if you have a couple of shots with him in his well provided bar, you will have a different opinion. Andy is a typical European with a great general knowledge and likes to socialize and talk about everything (don’t try this if you are not prepared to have a drink with him, then he is silent as a grave) I guess he learned this when he lived in the states. Nothing is for free. He is a great admirer of the American dream. Manuel Antonio is a part of Costa Rica you have to see. The national park (closed on Monday), the beautiful beaches and lots of other things to do. Very good for sport fishing. Andy can also hook you up for that one, on top of it he will make you a buffet with what you caught (fish 6 different way’s, unbelievable, try also his burger BiGGGG and very tasty). The second part of Costa Rica I was really impressed with was the volcano” Arenal” area. also not to miss. Tip! Don’t drive at night, some of the roads are terrible and avoid to walk on the street, they don’t really care about you. I can only say, if you come to Costa Rica don’t forget Manuel Antonio.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 March 2011

After having a long days travel, I arrived at Las Tres Banderas and I was welcomed by the owner Andy. He showed me my room which was more than comfortable ... I stayed in really bad places during this trip! I came down to the bar and ended up having many drinks with Andy, who is a funny guy and pleasurable company. I ordered some food from the restaurant and it blew me away ... his cook Grey is one of the best cooks I came across on this trip. I stayed for 4 more days than I originally planned because of the relaxing environment and the nice company.
I can recommend this hotel to everybody looking for a comfortable place to stay and who doesn't have hundreds of dollars to spend on a hotel room for a night.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 March 2011

We have stayed in Tres Banderas many times.
We love this place, we love the friendly owner Andy, and the services He provided.
Food was fantastic.
You wish to relax go to Tres Banderas.....we enjoyed staying there each time, and will be back.
Mela and Richard.