Hotel Las Tres Banderas
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel La Colina(Manuel Antonio)
View Hotel
Gaia Hotel & Reserve(Manuel Antonio)
  • Beachfront
  • Room Service
Hotel Plaza Yara(Manuel Antonio)
View Hotel
Casa Hotel Mare Nostrvm(Manuel Antonio)
  • Free Internet
Villas Mymosa(Manuel Antonio)
Hotel Mimos(Manuel Antonio)
Hotel California(Manuel Antonio)
View Hotel
Tulemar Bungalows & Villas(Manuel Antonio)
View Hotel
All reviewspolish foodcosta ricacharming hotelrooms are smallnice balconyair conditioningnational parkdefinitely stay here againbus stopthe main roadsan josesteep hillsquirrel monkeysjunglebeachesandreastours
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 March 2011

During my short trip in Costa Rica, I surely got the best price quality deal in hotel “Las Tres Banderas” (Manuel Antonio). The area is known as one of the most expensive of the country, I got a standard room for $80 breakfast included. Very clean with everything you need (great deal). The Polish owner Andy may look a little bit strange at the beginning, but if you have a couple of shots with him in his well provided bar, you will have a different opinion. Andy is a typical European with a great general knowledge and likes to socialize and talk about everything (don’t try this if you are not prepared to have a drink with him, then he is silent as a grave) I guess he learned this when he lived in the states. Nothing is for free. He is a great admirer of the American dream. Manuel Antonio is a part of Costa Rica you have to see. The national park (closed on Monday), the beautiful beaches and lots of other things to do. Very good for sport fishing. Andy can also hook you up for that one, on top of it he will make you a buffet with what you caught (fish 6 different way’s, unbelievable, try also his burger BiGGGG and very tasty). The second part of Costa Rica I was really impressed with was the volcano” Arenal” area. also not to miss. Tip! Don’t drive at night, some of the roads are terrible and avoid to walk on the street, they don’t really care about you. I can only say, if you come to Costa Rica don’t forget Manuel Antonio.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 March 2011

After having a long days travel, I arrived at Las Tres Banderas and I was welcomed by the owner Andy. He showed me my room which was more than comfortable ... I stayed in really bad places during this trip! I came down to the bar and ended up having many drinks with Andy, who is a funny guy and pleasurable company. I ordered some food from the restaurant and it blew me away ... his cook Grey is one of the best cooks I came across on this trip. I stayed for 4 more days than I originally planned because of the relaxing environment and the nice company.
I can recommend this hotel to everybody looking for a comfortable place to stay and who doesn't have hundreds of dollars to spend on a hotel room for a night.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 March 2011

We have stayed in Tres Banderas many times.
We love this place, we love the friendly owner Andy, and the services He provided.
Food was fantastic.
You wish to relax go to Tres Banderas.....we enjoyed staying there each time, and will be back.
Mela and Richard.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mela2
Reviewed 1 March 2011

I've stayed at the Tres Banderas for years. The rooms are clean and very affordable, the food is excellent, and the staff is very accommodating. This particular trip included my father-in-law, who had never been to Costa Rica. For someone who is use to "the finer things in life", his stay at the Tres Banderas was extremely enjoyable.I will continue to travel to CR and will always stay at the Tres Banderas when in the Manuel Antonio area.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank johnt1949
Reviewed 27 February 2011

Stayed here for 1 week and had a ball!! Andy is the best host in the country!! Thanks for everything. The food is good and the atmosphere is super.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple