My husband and I went to Costa Rica and spent 12 days at Issimo Suites. I guess that isn't typical because most people travel all over the country instead of staying in one area but we had the BEST time. We were there the last few days in November until the first week of December. Best time to go b/c the rainy season is clearing up and it's constant good weather. We only had one day of rain and even then it was clear by 2:30 in the afternoon, We stayed in one of the Penthouse Suites and it more than exceeded our expectations. It was so beautiful online but we didnt expect it to be as perfect in person, it definitely was! The staff at Issimo made our trip so easy and comfortable for us. Ivania, who helped us book our trip, and Elizabeth at the front desk were awesome with helping us with anything we needed. They made it super easy to book our tours. Through them, we booked a rainforest hike, a mangrove tour and a tour of the local vanilla garden/farm. They were so friendly and really made us feel welcome. The service at the hotel and their restaurant was incredible. Dixon was the best! He made the best margaritas and was always a pleasure to talk with whether we were at breakfast, dinner or just having a cocktail at the bar. Alex was an awesome bartender and David, the chef put out and EXCELLENT dinner! Everything we tried was stellar! Not to mention the spa! The girls were incredible. My husband and I booked 3 couples massages! It was addictive. We definitely would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Costa Rica and we are already trying to figure out a way to get back there for our one year anniversary! BEST TRIP EVER! Thank you to everyone at Issimo!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel, Spa & Waterfront Reserve offers intimacy and elegance for your romantic escape. Each suite includes a Jacuzzi bath tub for relaxation and enjoyment, as well as a majestic ocean view overlooking a pristine pacific cove. A plush king size bed, sofa, and room service from our boutique restaurant await your arrival. You can also indulge yourself with a massage in our spa after a day of adventure on one of our many tours or beaches. Our romantic hideaway suites access adjacent sandy beaches with a walk to the cove or famous Manuel Antonio Park and beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel Manuel Antonio National Park
- Issimo Hotel Boutique
- Issimo Boutique Hotel
- Issimo Suites Boutique Hotel And Spa Costa Rica/Manuel Antonio National Park