See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

We changed our travel plans last minute to spend the night in Punta Arenas and booked Tioga. They have parking, air conditioning in the room, a pool in the lobby and are across the street from the beach! Also, the person at the front desk was one of the best people I have met my whole trip. So kind and helpful! The breakfast was delicious. Excellent for the price!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 12, 2017 via mobile

While it was very hot in the beach, this restaurant offered tables upstairs overlooking the water. There was a very nice breeze, which made it a perfect spot for a drink or a bite to eat. The service was very SLOW, but the food was good. We even ordered off the menu items, and they were able to take care of us.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed December 27, 2016

Stayed here on fri night.....location of the hotel looks good on the map however puts you up right on the street. We had the luck of getting the room overlooking the ocean and the street...there is no sound proofing at all....street noise, traffic and near by bars (READ BLARING MUSIC till 2 AM)...If you are looking to catch a peaceful sleep...would not recommend this place. maybe the rooms at the back would be better...but I would not know...

Staff at front desk and café shop were courteous and efficient.

Room Tip: stay away from the rooms towards the ocean...noise from streets and near by bars will drive you crazy and guarantee....no sleep.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank SJO77
Reviewed December 17, 2016

Older hotel but is very clean, nice pool and deck area, restaurant our stay included breakfast, right across from the beach. Staff were very helpful. The beach is very nice and a wonderful walking area. There are a lot of restaurants and bars, seems to be an area for locals to come for vacation from the cities inland. Good value for the money also has good a/c

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2016

I used to visit this hotel about 20 years ago and used to be a great hotel to stay at...I just went back after so many years and found a very poorly mantained property....the shower did not work well, bugs all over not too clean and overall not well kept...on the plus side very friendly and helpful staff and the food was good....I understan that my expectations were high based on my stay long time ago, but i think the hotel needs a little TLC from the owners.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple