“Only Bagel Shop in Escazu and Pretty Good”
Review of Bagelmen's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bagelmen's
Reviewed 8 September 2014

The bagels here are pretty good and I am a Jew that grew up in Brooklyn, NY. Try a toasted bagel with onions and capers and nova lox, mmm mmm good. I usually eat 2!

There are newer reviews for Bagelmen's

Reviewed 22 July 2014

If you are used to a good bagel and have some sort of bagel standards... steer clear from this place. But if you don't really care then i guess this place will do.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

This is a good place for meetings with wifi. The bagels are pretty good. The coffee is more expensive than Central London.

Everyone knows where it is though so a good place to meet.

Reviewed 14 February 2013

The restaurant is a good place for meetings, it usually has empty tables and free wifi.

Bagels are average and sometimes not fresh.

Reviewed 23 June 2012

We came here for lunch, change from the usual Subs, KFC, etc and found the food and service good. Friends had the bagels and said they were nice
Really liked the wrap, and the black coffee. I would recommend for lunch.I also like they put the calorie count on the tray paper.
We also tried the Rohrmoser outlet, when I had a complete. Good.
I think there are also 3 other outlets in San Jose, according to the leaflet I picked up.