“Really good pizza! ”

Sole Mio
Ranked #72 of 190 Restaurants in Escazu
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed July 2, 2015 via mobile

Every time I come here I expect delicious pizza and good service, the waiters are friendly too which helps when you want to have to good time.
I recommend the pizza buscaiola, the solemio and the Hawaiian is really yummy too.

The restaurant has a nice environment, what I don't like that much is that the view is to the parking lot. It's located in a  small plaza, but I can't think of anything bad to say about this place.

Reviewed May 19, 2015

Good pizzas are sometimes hard to find. Sole Mio is a place were you can confidently go and have a very nice pizza. Extremly thin dough, great sauce and good ingredients. The Boscaiola one is a MUST as well as the Calzone. The latter I believe is the ultimate test for a Pizzeria. Prices are ok, at the moment o this review thay had a 2x1 Mondays and Tuesdays (unmissable)

Reviewed October 19, 2013

We were craving pasta but weren't feeling like paying a lot, a friend recommended this place for pizza, but they obviously has pasta, well this a pleasant surprise, they waiters were extra friendly the prices were more than fair and the food was excellent! Cant wait to go back and actually try the pizza.

Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

We had a party of four and everyone thoroughly enjoyed their entrees and salads! I recommend getting two orders of focaccia to start. I myself had the spaghetti bolognese and it was wonderful! Entrees and starter prices are a pretty great deal for the money but be careful when ordering wine and alcohol. The bottles of wine they had "on special" were $70 a piece so make sure you ask the price before you agree to a bottle. In closing this was a great experience and I will definitely be back next time I am in CR!

1  Thank Hunter S
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Best Pizza in Costa Rica!
It is a low light ambience restaurant. Salads and pizza were great and service too!
We went with friends that live in Costa Rica and like this place!!!
I will go back!!!