All reviews visited this hotel costa rica front desk agent recommend this hotel pool area air conditioning other hotels in the area nice pool common areas restaurant staff stayed here for nights hot shower clean rooms would stay here again central america convenient location taxi
Reviewed August 7, 2018

Would highly recommend this hotel. Staff are very friendly and are always helpful. We have stayed on and off for the past 12 years and have seen many good changes here. It has a good secure parking lot for guests and maintains a clean surrounding including the pool.

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

This is a relatively inexpensive hotel, so be prepared for some of the challenges that lay ahead if you book.
The photos on their website are incredibly misleading, it suggests a boutique style hotel, with a great central social area surrounding a lovely pool.
It’s far from that, yes the pool and the immediate area around it are fine, in fact if it’s sunny, they’re even pretty cool, the rest of the place leaves an awful lot to be desired. The rooms are very tired, even those that look like they may have been redecorated are in poor condition. Basically this looks like an old 1950’s motel that has had all the money spend on the pool, and none of it anywhere else. The whole set up is very poor indeed.
The staff are in the main friendly, apart from the guy who sits at the concierge desk, who couldn’t be less of a concierge if he tried, he’s rude, unpleasant, and not the least bit committed to customer care.
We have stayed in many hotels around the world, from 1 star to 5 and above, and very rarely would I write a review suggesting you don’t book. But in this instance I would highly recommend you look elsewhere.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

Great place to begin and end a Costa Rica adventure. Close to airport. Clean rooms. Well cared for property. Air-conditioning, TV, and private baths. Family and kid friendly. Great value. Good place to begin your one of a kind Central American visit. Easy access to Carribean, the Highland region, and the Pacific Region. See it all, then return to San Jose to fly out.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful boutique hotel, very distinctive from what’s locally, lovely and welcoming place. I was visiting a friend that stayed here while I was booked in another local hotel but if I knew I wouldn’t think twice and definitely stay here instead. Anyway next time. The restaurant was amazing, had dinner twice, is right by the pool, with outside seats as well, the food is unbelievable nice, Italian cuisine, the salmon was to die for, pasta just as tasty, staff are so friendly and professional. Highly recommend it!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

The hotel overall appearance is nice. The pool is beautiful as well as lobby and restaurant area. The front desk agent, Mr. Bryan was very professional and helpful. Our server/bartender Mr.Florin, was excellent very customer service driven. The rooms are spacious. I have two issues with this hotel. The first one, is I can't understand how the rooms and the hotel lobby and surrounding areas are absolutely spotless but When I entered the bathroom in room 324 it appeared to be outdated and not sanitized properly. The shower walls had very visible signs of mold and black stains everywhere, we showered with sandals on. The second thing was upon checking out Mrs. Irene instructed me to return to the room bc apparently we had taken a bathroom towel and left one of ours instead. They had 3 towels from the hotel and an extra towel that didn't look like the rest. How can that be our fault and why would anyone take a towel. We took offense to this and even offered to open suitcases because we felt the room attendant was acussing us of stealing. I told them and I'll leave it here, instead of focusing on towel they should focus on cleaning the showers properly. Other than that inconvenience the hotel was wonderful, food was delicious. Too bad the Last hour messed everything up. I will still recommend this hotel, I would visit in another city.

Date of stay: February 2018