San Jose Bike & Bites Ride

Book in advance
from
US$43.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience ChepeCletas Tours
from US$43.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 18, 2018

A walking tour of some of the traditional dive bars in San Jose. Carla was an awesome guide, so knowledgable, and engaging, it felt like we were just going for a couple of drinks with a friend we'd known for ages.
Really interesting bars, that we almost certainly wouldn't have gone into without the tour. Well worth booking this in on your first night in San Jose as well to really get a feel for the city. I'd definitely do the bike tour if we were stying longer.

Date of experience: January 2018
Roberto G, Director General at ChepeCletas Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2018

Hi David, thank you so much for sharing your review. We're really happy to hear you enjoyed your night walk with Carla. Hope you can come back in the near future to bike around San Jose with us. All the best!

Reviewed October 11, 2017

I have been in 3 tours that Chepecletas has orginized and each one of them had a different perspective and objective.

The tours are designed to people that love history and really wants to see the city in a different perspective. Ex: Spanish influence in the Amon architecture.

It´s very different than any other walking tour I have done around the world. You can see that the guides are people that truly love the city and the environment and want to transfer their knowledge to other residents and curious tourist!

I highly recommend that you follow their Facebook page and stay tuned to see which are the next tours!

Date of experience: September 2017
Roberto G, Director General at ChepeCletas Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2017

Thank you for your message Fausol, we're trully happy to know that you have enjoyed the experiences that you have had with us. It's really rewarding for us to read your review. We love our city and we love to share it. All the best!

Reviewed June 20, 2017

I've taken a couple of their walking tours, and they've both been very enlightening and fun. The guides are charismatic and knowledgeable, and the tours are very well planned. You get to learn a great deal about San José that even as a local you would have no idea.

Date of experience: June 2017
Roberto G, Director General at ChepeCletas Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2017

Thank you Jorge for sharing your experience. We're happy to hear that you have enjoyed the tours you have taken with us. Thank you again, best, Roberto

Reviewed April 17, 2017

If you want to learn from Tico´s foot, history, culture and architecture in one tour... you should try it

Date of experience: November 2016
Roberto G, Director General at ChepeCletas Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2017

Thank you for taking your time and thank you for sharing your experience. Best regards,

Reviewed April 16, 2017

I booked a last minute trip to Costa Rica and wanted to find a city tour of San Jose to learn more about the culture. I found ChepeCletas through Lonely Planet, and contacted them after I arrived. They were quick to reply, and even though their public tour didn't work out with my schedule, they were able to offer me a private tour to accommodate my travels. Carla the tour guide took me on a three-hour walking tour of San Jose. She was funny, engaging, knowledgeable, and professional. She not only showed me the sights, she also introduced me to the culture and the people. I couldn't think of a better way to end my first visit to Costa Rica!

Date of experience: April 2017

Thank you for your message Marie, we're really happy to hear that you had a good experience with ChepeCletas. Thank you for choosing our tour and thank you for sharing your experience. Best!