“Veragua Park tour”

Costa Rica Day Tours
Ranked #67 of 100 Tours in San Jose
More attraction details
Owner description: We are tour specialists offering excursions and activities to every type of traveler at discounted prices. Whether you're interested in general public tours or tailor made excursions, we are the best option for your vacation needs!
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We took the Costa Rica day tour instead of the tour offered by our ship. The cost was much less and we saw our fellow cruisers at the park. Our tour included a lunch and we were in a small group. The tour was exactly as advertised and we had a wonderful time. Our guide was very knowledgeable and we enjoyed our hike to the waterfall (some of the people on the ship's tour did not see the waterfall at all). We were transported in a small bus (there were only 8 of us) and the road was very bumpy, but imagine it would be the same or worse on a large tour bus.
We would recommend this tour!

2  Thank Bailey144
Tasha R, Manager at Costa Rica Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review about your tour. We also appreciate you noting the difference between cruise ship tour costs vs. off ship. We hope you will visit again and spread the word about how beautiful Costa Rica is.

Best regards,
The Real Deal team.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Irazu volcano, one day tour were great! Air tram a bit pricy. Hard to take pictures if sharing the tram with others. Try to sit in the front seat if sharing. Boat tour was very enjoyable. Relaxing. Food at the private home was excellent.
Great place to visit. Not yet commercialized. So you do feel you are in a different country. People are polite, friendly and greet with a smile.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Costa Rica is simply an amazing place. Even tough I was by myself I had the opportunity to experience an incredible adventure and had the best time of my life.
On my first day I booked the Volcano Poas, hiked trough the cloudy forest and saw the volcano smoking at 2,574 meters high amazing view great time.

Rafting at Savegre River in Manuel Antonio just blowed my mind. It was a total rush and the crew was so fun and real, very experienced crew which totally made me felt safe, learned a lot about their country and i had a butterfly drinking water out my forehead!!!

I will be back for sure and all I have to say is I am really impressed with the exceptional customer service. Ever since I got back I haven´t been able to stop talking about it to all my friends and family.

2  Thank jimena c
TheRealDealTours, Gerente at Costa Rica Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2013

Thank you very much for your great review! Your recommendation is truly our your recomendation is trutly our best publicity.
We are so happy to have been part of your amazing experience in our country.
We hope to hear back from you again soon.
The Real Deal TEAM.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

I had the best and most extreme adventure
Of my life, definitly I want to do it
Again with my boyfriend. I was so
Scared to do it, but the crew were so
Nice, experienced and fun
that i felt very safe then. It really
Worth it and fare rates for such a beautiful
And unfurgetable tour, I will never
Forget about it. Also, Costa Rica rocks!!

We are so happy to have been part of your amazing experience in our country.
We hope to hear back from you again soon.
The Real Deal TEAM.