1,052 results
All reviewscosta ricastudio apartmentpool areayogurtsmall kitchenquiet locationeggs cooked to orderbeautiful pooldental workbreakfast was amazingairport shuttlestreet sidesmall hotelfull kitchenrice beansgrocery storeclean rooms
Reviewed October 8, 2017

Room was perfect, bed was comfortable, small kitchenette, nice pool. Secure place to park car! Would defiantly stay here again. It was close to a business meeting I had to attend. Several places to eat within walking distance of the hotel. Also the breakfast room was amazing. Two chefs!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SofiaHon, Gerente at Apartotel La Sabana, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2017

Thank you for your review!! So happy you enjoyed your stay with us!! We understand that traveling for work has it´s own special needs. Nothing better to prepare you for that important meeting than a great breakfast. We try our best to combine great creative recipes with the love of homemade cooking, just as Mom would do back at home! Hope to surprise you with our continuing new menus next time you visit. Thank you for writing, have a great day!

Reviewed October 7, 2017

Decent hotel that is nicely located quite close to the city center. The staff makes the difference.I forgot my camera in the hotel safe in our room and they went through the trouble of sending it to a post office near to our next location.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review!! So happy to hear you enjoyed your visit!! It was a pleasure to be able to help with your camera! Anything to make your travels and logistics as easy and smooth and possible, we´ll do! Hope to have the privilege of hosting you again very soon. Best regards!

Reviewed September 26, 2017

I recommend Apartotel La Sabana. The various rooms I've stayed in are clean and WIFI is good. The breakfast is always good and staff friendly and helpful. I don't hesitate to return here and you won't either. Good location coming from the airport and easy access to downtown.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SofiaHon, Gerente at Apartotel La Sabana, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Thank you for your great comments!! And most of all, thank you so much for making us your home in San José!!! The greatest honor we can strive for is to win the preference of our return customers. This is the true proof we are doing a good job :). Hope to always surprise you with new breakfast creations, services and remodeling. Thank you for writing and for recommending us!! Have a great day, best regards!

Reviewed September 19, 2017

Went to San Jose for a business trip. It was a grueling day with a hustle and bustle of the city. At the end of the day, I checked into the hotel and I was greeted by a welcoming front desk and offered a much welcomed drink. Given I was out all day, I wanted to stay in the hotel room and I was informed of food option to be ordered from a nearby Brazilian restaurant to be delivered to my room. The room was fantastic due to cleanliness and having all the amenities I needed. The sunken shower was a welcomed addition as I had no more energy to lift my feet. This place was recommended to me by colleagues and I will stay here again in a heartbeat for future trips.

1  Thank marcusgT6771ZV
SofiaHon, Gerente at Apartotel La Sabana, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2017

Thank you so much for your review!! So happy we could help you wind down from a busy, busy day at work in San José! Many of our guests call us the Oasis in the City... we like to think of ourselves as a serene and peaceful haven for both body and soul :). So happy we will continue having the honor of serving you. We are continually evolving, so surely we will surprise you with new services and improvements every time you visit! Thank you for writing, have a wonderful day! Best regards!

Reviewed September 11, 2017

La sabana is my absolute favorite hotel in San José. If I don't stay there I don't even feel I was in San José. All the personel is so nice and warm and professional. And each year I find some upgrade has been made to the hotel or the rooms.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Mbonfil
SofiaHon, Gerente at Apartotel La Sabana, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

Thank you so much for your review!!! It is our absolute pleasure to have the honor of hosting you!!! You are family! Every time we greet you, our hearts fill with joy and our faces with big smiles!! We feel privileged to call ourselves your Home in San Jose, and will strive to keep earning the title!! Thank you for writing, best regards! See you soon!