“Enjoyable place! ”

Keidas Lounge
Ranked #392 of 664 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

Have been here several times now. I really enjoy the atmosphere and the food is good... Prices are companies for the area. The ribs and the jerk chicken are very good.

There are newer reviews for Keidas Lounge

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

What called my attention was the fact that the place was empty in contrast to the many good places around. Service is very poor. Waiter is not very skilled servicing and suggesting food. He looked impatient and ready to go, as if we were asking for a big favor. Food was very poor. Sangria was full of frozen strawberries that had an uncomfortable "refrigerator scent". Overall we didn't like it and Won't come back.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

I went with my friend for lunch and opted for this place, the ambiance is nice but the service was awful and so was the food. The waiter was not proactive at all, he was just there to take our orders; we asked for suggestions and he just didnt seem to care, his suggestions were very vague, like "oh the chicken is good" he would talk to us while looking at the roof or looking outside never looking at us. I asked for the lunch special which is served with soup (very tasty) as an entree and fruits as dessert; i changed my fruits for coffee and it was delicious! now for the main course I ordered Cordon Bleu, white rice and salad, I was served the crunchy rice at the bottom of the pot which was very tough and hard to eat, the Cordon Bleu was good, my friend ordered seafood rice which had no flavor and almost no seafood.
I don't think i will ever go back

Reviewed 25 April 2016

I was on Keidas for a craving of a Sunday afternoon sangria craving, the Sangria was just ok. We ordered a small lomito plate with potato wedges which was really good. The tables were dusty and that is a down point. The area is really good but there a definitely areas of improvement.

Reviewed 27 January 2016 via mobile

Not a great value. The sopa Azteca was OK. The Indonesian rice with few shrimp was uninspired, served with stale chips @ $10. The lemonada was very good though.