“Perfect Peruvian”

Yorgos
Ranked #304 of 744 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: Peruvian, International
Reviewed February 18, 2015

Great food with the extra care taken by peruvian cuisine. Teh price was good and the seafood fresh. Great garden atmosphere and good service

Reviewed November 18, 2014

We had tried this restaurant in January, and were anxious to return on our next trip to San Jose. Again, the food was excellent and the staff very friendly and helpful. If you're not familiar with it already, try the Inca Cola. Yum!

Reviewed November 15, 2013

I had dinner here on the recommendation of a friend who said the filet mignon was excellent. Costa Rica is known for its terrible and tough beef, but the steak was excellent and tender and perfectly grilled to order. The ceviche was also fresh and delicious. The service was excellent and friendly.

1  Thank jcjnyc
Reviewed January 24, 2013

After months of hearing how great this restaurant was by our neighbor, we finally went to see what all the fuss was about.

The chef was really friendly as was the wait staff and the menu was had a lot of really great options. We went for lunch had delicious fish dishes and octopus ceviche. Large, flavorful portions, friendly staff and delicious homemade pumpkin pudding square for dessert. The dessert was outstanding- fresh, flavorful, not too sweet and delicious finish to our large meal. The menu is very vast so we'll definitely be back. Plus, we heard the homemade coconut flan is to die for.

Great place for a casual delicious, well prepared lunch!

Reviewed November 15, 2012

While in Costa Rica for dental surgery (see review for Casa Lima B & B), I was referred by the hotel staff to check out Yorgos as a possible dining destination. For one thing, I had very limited chewing capabilities. The gracious, positive & smiling hostess & server was very nice and accommodating. I requested pureed vegetables instead of the sautéed variety. They came to my aid in preparing a nicely seasoned puree, and with the mashed potatoes, I was in heaven. I ate at Yorgos for 3 nights in a row, plus one lunch. They were conveniently located about midway between my dental clinic and Casa Lima. The sauces that accompanied the fish dishes were very delicious and the tomato cream soup was satisfying. I highly recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank Michael S