“Great Pizza and atmosphere ”
Review of Sale e Pepe

Great service
Good food
Nice place to dine in
We had the house pizza
First pizza I ever had with green peas and dill pickles
Very good and don't knock it until you try it

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend took me there once with his family and lunch was great.
The ambiance was great and lovely, it was neat too!
We had a focaccia and I ordered some pasta which was very good too! I love the Italian spicy oils and this place had them.

Reviewed April 5, 2017 via mobile

I usually order take out at this restaurant, however it's a nice place to have dinner, with a very romantic upstairs dining area. I recommend you try the parmesan eggplant or their frutti di mare pasta, one of the best on the menu. I consider that the price is according to the food quality.

Reviewed December 19, 2016

My family has been going to this restaurant for years! Their daily menu is very good and don't miss the tiramisu!

Reviewed December 5, 2016

Passed by today and tried the lasagna (meat in white sauce) I was a little dry but it was pretty good ! service was good ! next time I will try the pizza although they looked kind of pricey !