All reviews nothing fancy room was clean wi fi great place to stay fish russian river kenai peninsula kitchenette desk hairdryer channels barbara tv homer office
Reviewed September 5, 2018

We stayed two nights at the Alpine Motel. It was clean and provided everything you needed for a pleasant stay. The room was large and had a stove, refrigerator, and microwave. All in all, it was a good experience.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

No heat, no TV reception, and most importantly, no water in the morning! Everyone left early that morning because of that. No hotel staff around either. Camping would have been more luxurious! They need some improvements.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

It was ok.. we needed a place to stay and that’s where it was.. if I had more time to research I would have stayed else where.. no tv, from other reviews apparently it’s been out for sometime.. and the bed was very uncomfortable.. our least favorite of all the places we stayed while we were in Alaska.. the manager was very helpful and pleasant.. he gets the only high rating

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Stay here with 3 other relatives on a fishing trip on the Russian river. Wasn't told till after checkin , that they had no TV service. The queen bed was falling apart. The people were great to deal with but would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2018

Spent one night here passing through. My room was very nice and I enjoyed my stay even though it was raining. When I went into my room, there was a handwritten note from Barbara and it really touched my heart. You don't see things like that anywhere. I told her how much it meant to me. She was so very, very nice and I enjoyed talking to her. I took her note home and showed it to a lot of my friends and they were impressed too!! The TV wasn't working, but they were going to get it fixed. I was able to borrow some DVD's from the office so I had some things to watch in the room, which was nice! I was so impressed with Barbara I left her $5.00 and two chocolate cookies at the end of the bed when I left.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo