“I need a cigarette...!”

Ranked #24 of 106 Restaurants in Rarotonga
Price range: US$7 - US$26
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: A stylish Polynesian beachfront dining & bar concept. Casual dining on the patio overlooking Muri Lagoon and impressive a la carte wining & dining in the main island-themed restaurant. Showcasing signature Cook Island tastes with an emphasis on fresh, local produce and Pacific influences -Nautilus offers a premium Rarotongan dining experience. Chef Michael Fosbender and his team look forward to welcoming you to the finest Muri has to offer.
Reviewed October 1, 2015

My beautiful wife and I have traveled through Europe and Australia. We would consider ourselves good judges of quality, in food.

Any body who visits Raratonga MUST have dinner at the Nautilus...

SERIOUSLY, we sat speechless, for minutes, after finishing our dessert. The flavors, the textures, the olfactory excellence was just astounding. And not only was it absolutely delicious, it looked fantastic...

Our meal cam with matched wine for entree and main, we had coffee, one of the best I had on the island...

What did it cost ...? I hear you ask...

$65/head.... SHUT UP! yes... $65 per head...

This menu was a competition menu and I am sure if they do not win... I will be flying back to have dinner at the winning restaurant... with out a doubt!

Reviewed September 30, 2015

great food and outstanding service. the nicest setting right on the beach. steamed parrot fish, and scallops a must!

1  Thank shannon j
Reviewed September 24, 2015

The food and service was not what one would expect for a high class (or attempted high class) establishment to be.

Reviewed September 24, 2015

We dined at the Nautilus on the last night of our 8 day holiday. We chose a competition menu. The food was visually stunning and tastes were divine. The wine matches and liquor with dessert were a wonderful accompaniment. The service was great with opportunity for questions about each of the menu items. Make this restaurant your first stop you wont be disappointed.

Reviewed September 22, 2015

Great place for drink by the pool, friendly staff and great drinks! I would love to come and stay here.