“Fast Ferry is the correct name”

Haines-Skagway Fast Ferry
Book In Advance
More Info
US$185.00*
and up
Inside Passage Sea Kayaking from Skagway
Ranked #3 of 43 things to do in Haines
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We enjoyed the fast ferry from Haines to Skagway. Our guide kept us up on everything happening including the highest waterfall in North America.

All reviews
"shore excursion"
"narration"
in 19 reviews

Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

Stephanie was extremely helpful in helping me book the Rail and Sail package for an upcoming cruise my husband and I are taking with another couple. She communicated promptly via both phone and email. I hope everyone I met in Alaska is as great as she is.

Reviewed January 29, 2018

Fun way to travel and see the sites at the same time. Easy means of transportation for any traveler.

Reviewed December 6, 2017

We participated on a day tour from Haines to Juneau and back this past summer. Everything was top notch, from the informational interpretive content to the delicious snacks, friendly crew, and incredible scenery. This is a must do if you have the time in Haines.

See more reviews
Reviewed November 15, 2017

I took the "fast ferry" from Skagway to Haines and the return trip as part of a shoreline excursion from a cruise ship docked in Skagway. The ferry was very spacious and clean and gave people plenty of room to spread out. Although this is primarily transportation between the two towns, there was a naturalist on board that gave narration during the entire trip about features, history, etc. and a small sales counter for food and drinks. The ferry was very prompt which is helpful for cruise ship excursions and was a smooth ride when I went. The view from the fast ferry is outstanding when the clouds lift to show waterfalls and glaciers. The only downside to the ferry is the cost- my ticket was included as part of my excursion but I saw the regular price and is not insignificant.