All reviewsfire pitopen conceptfirst class accommodationsprivate hot tubradiant floor heatingcomfortable homegas stovekachemak baywell thought outfully stocked kitchenthe nicest placepots and panslaundry roomclose to townview is amazingthe grillgreat place to stay
Reviewed July 19, 2018

Stop scrolling and book your stay at this magnificent lodge. The Baycrest Lodge will have you feeling so at home you won't want to leave. Their hot tub is impeccably clean, as is their whole property. It is hands down my favorite property in all of Alaska and I am counting down the days until I can stay again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 30, 2018

We've rented numerous beautiful VRBO houses across the country, and we've rented elsewhere in Homer twice, but this house is fantastic. You just can't stop looking at the view, and the house is large and comfortable and perfect as a base camp for exploring Homer. If the weather is terrible it's also a beautiful and easy place to hang out and enjoy.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed June 29, 2018

This home (Lupine) has everything you need and more! Giving this home a 5-star rating is easy peasy and without hesitation. We went here for a girl's getaway weekend and had the most comfortable & unforgettable time. From the beds, hot tub, utilizing the fire pit each night (don't forget your s'mores) & well landscaped property; the Lupine house is hands down, the most beautiful home we have had the pleasure to rent. Very spacious, inviting, and you cannot beat the view of the Kachemak bay every night. I hope to come stay here again with my family this time, as this place holds a spectacular place in my heart.

Room Tip: Each suite was private and spacious & comfortable, the master has a 180 degree view of Kachemak Bay. 1 room down stairs, 2 upstairs.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 7, 2018

My husband and I just spend a lovely overnight at Baycrest Lodge in the Aspen Suite. We were pleasantly surprised by the well appointed, custom build suite with private hot tub on private deck. The suite is large with full kitchen and BBQ on the deck. The large lawn area takes you to the edge of a cliff overlooking Kachemak Bay with views of the Homer Spit and mountains. We played horse shoes, had a bon fire and spent time in the hot tub. This is really a jewel in Homer and I recommend this suite for couples looking for relaxation and a unique stay. Very VERY clean.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 21, 2018

This is one of the nicest places we have ever stayed!!! The views over the water with snow capped peaks were wonderous (though in Alaska great views are not uncommon.) The apartment/room was extremely well furnished whether you are using it as a room or a place where you can cook and relax. The hot tub was kept at a perfect 104 F, even for cool days. It was very clean and well maintained. The kitchen had an excellent selection of pots and pans, an outdoor Weber grill, spices, Keuric coffee machine, popcorn packs, etc. (nicer than my home kitchen). Wifi and TV both worked well. Good selection of channels. Fishing nets have been used to provide privacy from other units in an artful way. Even saw a moose in the backyard. The owner clearly cares about providing a superior experience.

Room Tip: The upstairs Elder has better views than the downstairs room, and more privacy. Great for a family.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple