“AMAZING!!!!!!”

Trails End Horse Adventures
Reviewed July 27, 2016

We loved everything, Mark, the horses, Alyeska his dog, the ride, the experience!!!!!! Well worth everything and then some! Leave him a tip, if you don't I'll be surprised, DO it, you'll regret it if you don't take this amazing journey with Mark. The horses are sweet, as is Mark and Alyeska, It's truly a four hour horse back riding experience. with mountains, meadows, streams and rivers you ride thru, and the beach. A MUST DO IN HOMER,,,JUST DON'T GO FOR THE HALIBUT GO FOR THE HORSES TOO!!!! WE DID AND LOVED IT :>)

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"scenery"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed July 26, 2016

This was a wonderful way to spend the day. Mark was great and we had so much fun. I'm 63 and I only needed a little push to get on the saddle ( ;. The views were amazing.
I had my daughter and two teenagers with us. Everyone loved it.

Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

The horse ride took place over 4-5 hours and we tracked down from the drop off point to the beach to check on Cowboy Mark's cows, then back up through a bush trail - the scenery is stunning and well worth experiencing in this unique way.

Cowboy Mark was professional, very friendly and chatty - telling us about his experiences living near Homer and largely off-grid. Despite living a relatively technology free existence Mark was easy to get in contact with.

Note: bring your own lunch, water, and dress for the weather. The main purpose of the horse ride is to check on cows and property as opposed to just a tourist ride (and which is nice to be a part of).

Would definitely recommend.

2  Thank Jacqui B
Reviewed July 3, 2016

Mark is a great story teller and cowboy. It was a fun filled day of horseback riding with his dog Aly running along side us the whole trip. A must when visiting Homer.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I went on the ride before any other activity in Homer. It was as fantastic as the other reviews mentioned. Mark was in fact very interesting and his beautiful dog Aly was a great companion. Loved the horses, very well mannered. The view was outstanding. I became very sore towards the end of the ride and for a couple of days later, that said I will do it again next time in Homer. Oops, Mark kind of had to lead my horse down the switch back because I am a big whimp. I really recommend this while in Homer.