See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 24, 2014

We stayed in The Garden Shed for two nights. Five adults, a baby and a dog enjoyed our stay. Few places allow dogs, and this was a good choice with its hardwood floors. The place was very clean and comfortable, a little roomier than we expected. We managed with the one bathroom. It is a great location, since it is in walking distance of Bishop's Beach, a bakery and restaurants. There is a view of the glaciers on a sunny day from the nice deck. We would not hesitate to stay at The Garden Shed again or any of Homer Seaside Cottages.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We stayed in the Serena cottage. Its cute, comfortable and in a great location. The wifi was perfect (sometimes a problem in Homer). It has a great porch for gazing past a field of fireweed at the Bay. Its an easy walk (1 block or less) to several great restaurants and walkable to Pioneer street (we didn't have a car). Beach access (at low tide) is close and the Islands and Oceans Center is at the end of the road. We stayed in more posh accomodations in Homer, but this is the place I will come back to.

Room Tip: La Serena porch faces the bay. The other cottages on the property don't (although there's on with a balcony that overlooks Serena to the Bay)
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We are a family of five and stayed for 4 days in La Serena cottage. It was very clean, we were very comfortable and it had what we needed. It was very near the beach and close to nice restaurants. I will definetively stay at this cabin in my next trip to Homer!

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed July 14, 2012

We just stayed one night at the La Sarena cottage and two nights at the Garden Shed. We were very pleased with both cottages. The cottages were clean and the kitchens were well stocked with dishes etc. for cooking. I especially appreciated Sheryl. She was very helpful, pleasant and available with our booking and anything else we needed during our stay. We felt that our two Lhasa dogs were genuinely welcome. The location was great for our pets. We were only a block to the beach. We plan to stay at the cottages again
KJ Anchorage, Ak

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Kathy J
Reviewed June 1, 2011

These cottages look cute on the website, but I was very disappointed when we arrived. The cottage I stayed in was not clean. There were stains on the carpet. For the amount I paid to stay here, I expected better.

Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family