All reviews couples massage seaside villa side by side complimentary wine hot tub deep tissue massage essential oils relaxing vibe sound machine artistic decor expansive deck wonderful massage parting gift homemade blueberry off the beaten path microwave popcorn you won t be disappointed
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

Came to Homer sort of on a whim. I decided on Homer Inn and Spa after going back and forth on hotels. I’m so glad I did. Fantastic customer service, they went beyond what they had too. The room was welcoming with wine glasses, towels, lists of favorite places to eat, things to do, etc. The Inn contacted me prior with offers for spa services and bear viewing trips, both which were wonderful. So glad I chose this accommodation.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed September 5, 2018

Been coming here four straight years now and every visit has been delightful! The rooms are immaculate and neat, the facility is great, the view spectacular! I highly recommend the Homer Inn & Spa. You'll love it!

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

The Homer and and spa in Alaska was a quaint cozy place to stay With AB on gorgeous scenery. I would definitely stay there again and totally recommend it. The staff was very pleasant. I had a spa treatment that was great. I honestly can't wait to go back some day and stay there again.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 28, 2018

My partner and I visited this Spa on our vacation. We did not stay here but can say that it has a fabulous outdoor area with a swint, fire pit area and an even better view! We enjoyed our couples massage in the cabin. Ananda (spelling) was very good!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2018

Our family of 4 spent 2 nights in Townhouse #2, a night on either side of a day-long deep-sea fishing trip. The location was perfect for easily getting to the boat at the dock on Homer Spit and to the Safeway for side dishes to cook with our fish dinner. The beds were comfortable and everything was clean. We were delighted to find blinds and blackout curtains that helped keep the summer Alaskan sun at bay when we needed to sleep. The TVs worked great for us, as did the internet, and fresh towels arrived every day (even though we didn’t need them!). It was very nice to find coffee and dish detergent in the kitchen. Since we were staying only 2 nights it was nice not to have to buy those ourselves! The kitchen was very well outfitted, which made cooking a dinner of our freshly-caught fish easy. Thank you, Paul and Marilyn, for welcoming us into your Townhouse 2!

Date of stay: July 2018