All reviews superior room hot tub rooms are beautifully decorated adirondack chairs close proximity king bed place to stay wine glasses easy access to the beach hidden treasure kachemak bay flat screen low tide romantic getaway little piece of heaven full kitchen living space
Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

Condo very nice and the view was spectacular!!
This was a return visit for us and we were not disappointed. Be aware the beds are upstairs and the bathroom is down. Not a big deal for us!! Highly recommend this inn!!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed August 13, 2018

This was our favorite lodging during our two week stay in Alaska! I didn't want to leave! The view was spectacular. The beds were very comfortable and the linens were so nice. I felt spoiled staying here! The owner was very responsive and she's thought of everything to make her guests' stay perfect. We had Superior Room 2 and I'd highly recommend it. There were only two of us so the Arctic Sun might have been too large for us but it's one we may try the next time. This is just a very special place.
It felt like my own little piece of heaven in Homer!

Room tip: All the rooms have great views. Upstairs rooms have decks and downstairs have patios. You can't go wrong with any room!
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
sunny b, Owner at Homer Ocean House Inn Hotel and Condos, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay!! See you next time

Reviewed August 4, 2018

Fabulous views! We weren't ready to leave! Highly recommended! Close proximity to everything Homer, yet secluded enough to relax and recharge those batteries. Really no negatives whatsoever. This is one place you really don't want to miss!

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2018

My daughter and I just returned from my bucket list trip to Alaska....I chose Ocean House based on their website pictures and am so glad I did! This is a beautiful quaint cluster of accommodations ranging from suites to condos with kitchens....rooms are beautifully decorated, clean and no one bothered us. Suite 2 was perfect for our 4 night stay except there need to be better light blocking curtains in the room facing the street...that 24 hour daylight is weird! The view is spectacular overlooking the bay! It was cool and Beds were comfortable....I don’t like Adirondack chairs and would have preferred something more comfortable to sit in outside but that’s my personal preference! Again beautiful well-kept place to stay in a cute little town, you will not regret choosing Ocean House!

Room tip: Condos would have more room and more seating so you don’t have to sit on the beds
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
sunny b, Owner at Homer Ocean House Inn Hotel and Condos, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2018

Thanks so much !!!

Reviewed July 30, 2018

We stated in the Arctic Sun upstairs condo. It was perfect for our family of five. The boys loved the bunks and the two bedrooms had super comfy beds with lots of storage. The upstairs room had a sloping ceiling, but was fine. We particularly loved the stairs down to the beach which we used multiple times a day for Long Beach walks. We watched an otter play from our deck. Unfortunately we forgot swimsuits and couldn’t use the hot tub. Wonderful local staff who told us about the shortcut to the farmers market where we enjoyed halibut tacos and fresh AK veggies.

Room tip: The large upstairs condo had fabulous ocean views and room for the whole family.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family