“wow”

Juneau International Hostel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Juneau
Juneau International Hostel
Houston, TX
“wow”
Reviewed 11 November 2007

This was one of my first hostel experiences in Alaska and I have to admit, I was impressed.

Great professional service in checking us in. (A group of 6 of us stayed here for 2 nights). Clear definition of morning chores. Very clean rooms, restrooms, kitchen and living room facility.

they had a good washer / dryer which I used.

The price is very inexpensive. I would have loved it if this place was open during the day also (we have to check out every day at 9:00 AM.. as the hostel is closed during the day.. you can check in again at 5:00 PM).. One has to be back in the hostel by I think about 10:00 PM or so..

So I could not enjoy the living room and kitchen as much as I wanted to .

I actually took some pictures of the hostel just to show my wife who would not believe that a hostel can be clean, professional and very reasonably priced.

Stayed August 2007
6 Thank tom_houston

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)