“For fat food fanatics”
Review of Valley Restaurant

Valley Restaurant
Ranked #98 of 145 Restaurants in Juneau
Reviewed 27 July 2016

We have received the suggestion from the reception desk of our hotel to visit this restaurant. For what ever reason, we took this advice seriously. What a big dissapointment. The place is dirty ( from an European perspective) and the meals are extremely fat. Never seen that a chef injected his fettuchini with a bunch of white toasts. The only positive thing to mention about the restaurant is the up beat attitude of the staff. It does compensate the low quality of the food to some extend. My advice. Select a different restaurant. Plenty of options.

1  Thank Jan Willem V
There are newer reviews for Valley Restaurant

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I have had several different dishes here and they are all good. Great breakfast (I like their "Filipino Breakfast") and great for lunch, too. I like the fact they are open 24 hrs on Friday and Saturday.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

We ate breakfast/lunch at this restaurant. First, they were rushing us through our order. We were a family of five with four of us ordering breakfast and one lunch. Breakfast was okay but the almond chicken ordered from the lunch menu tasted terrible. We all tried it and felt it was safer not eat it rather than get sick the rest of our vacation. Once the food was served we never saw the waitress again this was very dissapointing since a like to enjoy 2-3 cups of coffee.

1  Thank c22hernandez
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Quick home style breakfast. I believe they serve lunch but I have only been here for breakfast. Pretty basic stuff...eggs, toast, breakfast meat, French toast etc etc. not pricey, not fancy. Nice people.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

Near the airport and our hotel was this family owned restaurant. The parking lot always had cars in front and assumed locals were here. Locals were here and even though the place had minimal charm, the food was excellent and at very reasonable prices. There menu has an excellent selection of entrees' to choose from. During our 5 days visiting Juneau, we had lunch or dinner there two times. I would definitely recommend to anyone on a budget and looking for a great food.

Been to Valley Restaurant? Share your experiences!