Free cancellation until 28/07
US$206
Juneau Hotel(Juneau)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$184
All reviewsbubble roomclassic hotelin towndowntown juneauhotel restaurantolder hotelhigher floorbellapatleealaskakelicooleyheritagecapitalplugsplumbing
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was told this was the old Holland Lines hotel. Rooms are "cozy" small, but you have everything you need. The Cafe 127 is a great spot for breakfast or dinner. The staff are very welcoming and the manager personally comes to your table to greet you in the morning, a really great guy. This hotel is about six blocks away from anything you can call an attraction in Juneau downtown. The Amalga distillery is right across the street, the Red Dog Saloon is three blocks away. The Mt. Roberts Tramway, hub of all the tours, is a five minute walk. If you are into the current Gold Rush (i.e. Jewelry) there are seven blocks of stores to sell it to you on the walk down to the tram. We spent four nights there.

Room Tip: Get a room that doesn't face the street, those rooms can get noisy if you like fresh air (open window).
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank paneb
Steve H, Manager at Westmark Baranof Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are proud of our smaller and cozy rooms!
I love interacting with the hotel guests.
We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back this way.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I bring a group of youth to Juneau every year. We stay here always because the staff are so kind to our group. Bella and Russ are amazing people to see when you stay. They care about making the guest happy and safe in the hotel. I will be using them every year and hope to see Bella and Russ each time we stay.

Room Tip: Mountain Views, water front views
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for mentioning a couple of our great employees who made a great impression on you.
We are so proud of the service that we offer each and every guest.
Thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Westmark Baranof Hotel for five nights in early June. The room/bathroom was on the small side, but we had plenty of room. It included a desk and chair, which was convenient. The location was great and you could walk everywhere! We also frequented the attached coffee shop. Negatives include thin walls (I could her the conversation of those in the next room) and clanking pipes during the night. With that said, I would stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Karen L

Thank you for your review. Yes, we have a great location in the heart of town!
We are an older hotel that dates back to 1939, so we have a few quirks that go along with age,
but we are proud of the service that we give our guests.
I'm glad you'd stay here again. We look forward to serving you.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Russell Silva will take care of you. Our whole airline stays here. They always treat us well. Beds are comfy. Good food and coffee. Close to everything downtown. 5 minute walk to the waterfront! Doesn’t get any better.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

We sincerely appreciate you. Thank you for writing this review, letting us know that the beds are comfortable and the food is good!
And we're just a short walk to waterfront.

Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

I spend 2 night in this hotel waithing for my cruise ship. Overall hotel is nice,old fashion style. But anyway is in Alaska so its ok for that area. And I had 2 meals there it was amazing. Food wery tasty and wery big portion. I couldnt eat all.
Rooms are clan but wery small.
I get twin room. Even I didnt ask for it. I need my privacy. And gentleman from pursers desk make a funy joke to me when I ask to buy a bottle of water. It was strange to him that I want to buy water. He said water in our toilets is perfect taste. Beside that expirience was alright. Is in center of city so is good for shiping and walking area.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Steve H, Manager at Westmark Baranof Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm happy that you the hotel and the great food in our restaurant.
We are in the heart of town and it's a great area for walking and shopping.
Yes, our Juneau water, right out of the faucet, is as good as you will get in any bottle of water that you buy!
Maybe even better......