- booked room same day on busy July 4 weekend via Booking.com
- price: $221 for 2 nights, prepaid; very low by Juneau standards
- comfortable bed
- large room with private balcony overlooking the commercial fishing marina on the waterfront
-great Korean food in the on-premises restaurant.
- Free airport shuttle
- clean room mostly - see below.
- tub not cleaned and had a big wad of hair clogging the drain screen
- phone wouldn't work
- no drinking glasses in room. The new hire at the front desk told us the motel doesn't provide them and sent me upstairs to the bar to procure. (The manager said we should have had glasses.)
- both wifi channels wouldn't work on both my devices. My wife was able to connect on her iPhone.
This is one of those you "get what you pay for" type places. We would stay again, but would inspect the room and bathroom thoroughly before accepting. We told one of the managers our concerns. He was very apologetic and said he would work with staff to improve.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking