All reviews home depot great continental breakfast business center donuts biscuits and gravy coffee maker room was large would stay again great place to stay fish microwave tv sink jacuzzi mart hallway cereal
Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

My coworker recommended this place, it was a change for me because I usually stay somewhere else and is happy with the place. But my first day, I got bites under my arm. Later that night I keep seeing these small black flies in the room and so was the next day. So I killed one that I included in the pictures. And then as I was pulling the covers back I see this stain. First room they gave me I walked in and it smells a little and looked behind the door there were dirty towels there. As much as I liked the staff, this place is rundown and needs renovations.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Travelah_18
QualityInn907, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Kenai, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2018

Dear Travelah_18,

First, thank you for taking the time to give us a detailed review about your stay with us. On behalf of the hotel, I would like to say how truly sorry we are about the unhappy and unsatisfactory stay you had, regarding the room not being clean by our Quality standards. This has been taken to the manager, and the rest of the Quality Inn staff, to go over this.. Again, we are sorry, and do hope we can get this resolved so you can possibly give us a second chance to give you the satisfaction you do deserve.

Kind Regards

Reviewed August 7, 2018

When we first drove up, I'll be honest, it didn't look too inviting. But then we walked in and met Dezi!! She was warm, genuine, helpful and friendly. She offered the freezer and a cooler for our fish and gave us lots of travel advice. The breakfast was excellent and we were able to catch up on laundry. We were also given a later check out since my husband and son were fishing until 11am.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank lhiggins321
QualityInn907, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Kenai, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

Dear lhiggins321,

Thank you for completing the online survey and giving us a review about your experience at our hotel! This will be shown to the staff, including Dezi, to show them the wonderful things you have to say! We hope to see you again, if you are in the area.

Kind Regards

Reviewed April 15, 2018

Very accomodating after we had reservations blotched at another location,,,staff were helpful and very accomodating,,,good location easy to get to restaurants. would recommend staying here as it is an established chain.

Room tip: Good last minute room booked. great service
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank CaseyR637
Reviewed April 11, 2018

Choices are pretty limited in this small town south of Anchorage so I took this Quality Inn because it was close to the airport. While the hotel appears to be pretty old with some musty smell to it, the room was clean and the indoor pool really improved the quality of my visit. Never saw such a big hot tub! I am planning on staying here again on my next stay.

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

I've stayed there couple times, the beds are ok comfortable but wouldn't stay there more than a week, they have a great continental breakfast and what's best about it when you checkout and ready to leave I believe there's a coffee stand mere feet away from the hotel you can get a cup of coffee or whatever and be on your merry way

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
QualityInn907, Assistant Manager at Quality Inn Kenai, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

Dear Maxie,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our large hot breakfast buffet and coffee! We do hope to see you again!

Have a wonderful day!