All reviews first class great food top notch halibut king crab legs out of this world beautiful inside the river accommodations chef steve lodge fishing ocean pounds trip friends
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

Can’t say enough about our fabulous stay. Great food, fishing and memories. We fished in the ocean for two days and a third day in the river. My husband and I brought home 250 lbs of salmon and halibut. More king crab legs please! Hotel staff and boat crew made you feel like family. Hope to be back next season.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

We had a great time at Deep Creek. Excellent staff, outstanding onsite owners, thanks Vivian! Accommodations were perfect, large, warm and awesome views. What cal you say about the food, NOTHING could be better, awesome chef and others in the kitchen. Really first time fishers in our group, but brought back 100 pounds of Halibut, Salmon and Rock Fish! We highly recommend this experience.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed July 30, 2017

The lodge and cabins are first class. The staff, chef, and food are awesome. The fishing was great, the chopper flight into the back country was out of this world! Steve & Vivian run a great operation. Hope to go back there next summer again.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Daphne P
Reviewed July 12, 2017

I have been fishing all my life. I fished deep creek for about 4 years 15 to 20 years ago. I returned to take my two young adult sons last week. We have done a lot of fishing all over the world. Both my sons told me they rated this trip as the best in their life time. The fishing with these extremely qualified guides are just off the chart. Steve has been fishing these waters all his life and he brings a spirit to his staff that you can't beat. His wonderful kind wife Vivian is beautiful inside and out. She heads a lodge staff who really tries hard to make your stay feel as each guest is their personal friend. The food is total 5 star with a very talented chef from L.A. I will go back to this lodge every year as long as I am able. This is a combination of world class fishing and world class accommodations and dining. I want to thank the entire Deep Creek staff for a trip my sons will remember long after I am gone. Nick at Night.

Room tip: All rooms are great
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

Last month had the pleasure of staying and fishing with Captain Crusty and Vivian at Deep Creek Fishing Club. They were the most accommodating couple and the food was 5 star..loved the huge king crab legs and bison.

Will be coming back next year for the barn door halibut.

Date of stay: May 2017