“Great Place! Great Bagels! Free Wifi ;)!”
Review of Everything Bagels

Everything Bagels
Ranked #14 of 64 Restaurants in Soldotna
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: Everything Bagels is the premier bagel restaurant on the Kenai Peninsula with two locations to serve you, one in Kenai and one in Soldotna. We serve freshly baked bagels, homemade spreads, breakfast and lunch sandwiches, and espresso drinks. Believing that there are no short cuts to creating a fantastic product, we never deviate from our artisan recipe for making bagels, and only uses the freshest, highest quality ingredients. This commitment to delicious products is reflected throughout our entire bagel-making process, as each bagel is hand rolled, boiled, and baked fresh daily. Get ready to savor the crunchy on the outside, chewy on the inside combination that you only get from hand-made bagels.
Reviewed 23 January 2017

This place is great, its quiet with good food. They have coffee and bagels and free wifi. I come here all the time to work and meet with people its a great location. The only downside is they close at 2pm but I bet that won't be for long.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

I didn't realize bagels could be this good. I love the staff and the environment. Seriously my favorite place.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

Stopped in for a breakfast bagel and also ordered a bagel sandwich for lunch. Loved the breakfast bagel but not impressed with the sandwich.
The location is a little hidden, but once inside, the atmosphere is great. Staff was very very friendly and the place was clean.
I will return for bagels and cream cheese, perhaps coffee, but will pass on the lunch.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

I'm a sandwich guy, and I love bagels. When I discovered that Everything Bagels was open for business, I just had to try it out. The sandwich was amazing and the service was great. I was surprised that they didn't have a fountain drink available, but the bonus was the espresso maker. I grabbed my can of pop and a bag of chips to compliment the bagel. I was also impressed that they offer free wifi.

Make sure you get their early though, the shop closes at 2pm (which caught me off guard).