“OUT OF THIS WORLD COFFEE!!”

Ammo-Can Coffee, LLC
Ranked #6 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Soldotna
Description: We are a patriotic espresso, specialty beverage and tactical gear shop. We feature our own signature roasts and energy-infused creations. White-Roasted Coffee is one speciality you won't want to miss, and our Double-Tap Dark Roast Espresso serves double-duty as an incredibly smooth drinking drip or french press masterpiece. We offer discounts to first responders, veterans and active-duty service members, NRA members, and anyone packing heat. If you love coffee, freedom and America, then you'll love AMMO-CAN COFFEE!
Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

My brother and I fell upon Ammo-Can coffee by pure luck one day in the mall while on vacation. We have been back EVERYDAY SINCE!! I wake up in excitement for his AMAZING white coffee and look forward to it EVERYDAY!! There is no coffee in the world better!! I'm hooked for life!! I will order online when we go back to our hometown. But I will cry because my morning coffee was not made by Jason and his family of fantastic baristas! TRUELY AN ALASKAN COFFEE GEM!!! A MUST STOP SHOP IF YOUR ON THE KENAI PENINSULA!!!

1  Thank christy L
Jason F, Owner at Ammo-Can Coffee, LLC, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

We came to really enjoy your patronage and company. Hopefully life's adventures lead you back to our beautiful piece of heaven here in Soldotna Alaska. We will keep the boiler burning and coffee perking in anticipation of your return. -The Floyds