“Excellent Food, slow service”

St. Elias Brewing Company
Ranked #5 of 69 Restaurants in Soldotna
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: At St. Elias Brewing Company, we believe in handcrafting innovative, high quality, world class beers. Our beers match the personality of our business, fun and lively, yet historic and eclectic. Brewing on a 7 barrel brewhouse, we promise our product will arrive fresh in your glass, as beer was intended. Why should your beer travel across the country to your glass, when you can get one fresh from across the room?
Reviewed August 17, 2018

Great outdoor seating area that was dog friendly. Beer selection was good and went very well with the pizza. Pizzas are small so you can get several and split them. Only got 4 stars due to slow service.

Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

Their pizza is amazing and so is their beer . The also serve salads and soup along with beer creek wine

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Cute place, but a limited menu, several bread type appetizers,11” pizzas, salads & a few sandwiches. They also have 11 beers that they brew.

Our waitress told us there was a 45 minute wait for the pizza but in reality it only took 30 minutes. There is outdoor seating for sunny afternoons.

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

My family of four were starving on our 4 hr drive from Girdwood to Homer. This place hit the spot. My hubby and I split the cobb salad and pizza. The salads are huge! We also had a beer.

My boys had the ranch bacon sandwich and loved it! My younger son is a root beer fanatic and said their root beer was one of his favorites!

We loved the eclectic decor and the service was great. We enjoyed our lunch so much we stopped on our way back from Homer to Anchorage.

Reviewed August 7, 2018

As someone who loves Moose's Tooth in Anchorage, I'm constantly looking for great pizza. My husband had eaten here on one of his business trips so brought me to try it out. There was a long wait once we arrived but we were able to wait in the bar area. The pros: The hostess kept us updated as to when we would be seated. The food was fantastic and definitely worth the wait! We had the appetizer of Brewer's Bread and I think I died and went to heaven. I don't drink beer so I can't attest to how that was but my husband enjoyed the one he drank called "Mother's Milk". The cons:
The wait staff were hopping as it was super busy and there was quite a bit of lag time between when we were able to see our waitress. Our food took over an hour to get to us so I'm glad we ordered the appetizer. The waitress forgot my salad but brought it quickly once I reminded her. However, as we were not on a time limit, I was not too upset and chalked it up to it being super busy. We were there on a Saturday night so I imagine other days of the week are not so crowded and busy. If you are in the Soldotna area, you should definitely try this place!