“Family Dining”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed August 11, 2015

Buckets is a great place to eat, took the family and friends while dipnetting we were a large party with kids. The food was hot and the server was awesome. Plus this restaurant is part of the Alaska Airlines Dining program, so you can have good food while earning miles..

Reviewed August 4, 2015 via mobile

My wife and I stopped at Buckets on a recent fishing trip and found the place very good. We were seated by the window and ordered good cold beer on tap and a Philly Cheese Steaks which was very good on a hoagie roll, good and hot with plenty of peppers and onions. Wife ordered a halibut sandwich that was fried really light and flaky, comes with fries.m look this is Alaska and the food is expensive. 47 dollars for these two sandwiches and a couple of beer and a ice tea. It's worth a stop if you are hungry in Soldotna

Reviewed August 3, 2015 via mobile

Food was OK. Was the worst service I have ever received. Wouldn't go back ever if they paid me. Trip advisor won't let me leave it at that so I am just typing in more so I can post this and tell you about the worst service at any place I have been to for food or entertainment just rude like they didn't know how to treat a customer.

Reviewed August 2, 2015

We've visited Buckets the past two summers and it's a good local restaurant serving bar food. The burgers and fried halibut sandwiches are good and the beer is cold. The place is always crowded and the service is sometimes very slow. Having said that, we continue to return because the food is consistent.

Reviewed July 29, 2015

While fishing in AK we visited Buckets four of the five days we were there for breakfast. Very good! The egg scrambles were great and the potatoes crispy and delicious. Brooke was our waitress most days and she was very attentive, remembered us each day and made us feel welcome!