“Good sports bar.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed September 6, 2018

We went here to catch up on the MLB games that we had been missing during our trip and the food is pretty good. My wife had seafood which was good and I had a sandwich which was ok.....but there other sandwiches looked better than what I had (French dip.). They also have patio dining if the weather is good.

Reviewed September 5, 2018

I am not a fish and chips kind of gal...but as they say...when in Rome...
So I tried the Fish and chips here and it was DELICIOUS I must say it was the halibut not the cod...and there was a ton of it. NIce wait staff and great Food...Highly recommend.

Reviewed August 31, 2018

Excellent dinner, where the burger was huge. Fished off with an excellent breakfast. Fast service. I'll be back.

Reviewed August 29, 2018

For a sports grill it was not too noisy--the sound system lets you listen to your game just at your table, not over the whole room. My husband had the chili fries and about licked the bowl clean. Can be busy--a favorite spot for locals and visitors.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

We had a good dinner there. Get there early so they don't run out of anything. When we got there at 8pm, they were out of ribs. The halibut nuggets were great.