Escape For Two
Soldotna Inn(Soldotna)
US$139
US$129
Hotels.com
Best Western King Salmon Motel(Soldotna)(Great Value!)
US$159
Kenai River Lodge(Soldotna)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$109
Aspen Extended Stay Suites(Kenai)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$118
All reviewsdragonfly cabinrose petalsthought of everythingthe dragontwo person hot tubwine glassesfour nightsowners take prideice bucketheated bathroom floorssized bedkenai peninsulawatermelonsmall lakea special placelonibruce
Reviewed April 13, 2011

Make sure you treat this b&b as a rental car have the owner walk the property and sign off there is no damage or missing belongings. Then before you depart do the same and have her sign off that everything is fine and nothing missing. If you don't you could wide up weeks later with some ridiculous charge. Since you mostly likely live thousands of miles a way and she has your credit card well you figure it out. Could be a lovely place unfortunately not!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Taz55, Owner at Escape For Two, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2011

After careful review of my October 2010 bookings I had no guests from NY. As with most good B&B's, all Hotels and Car rentals you must read and sign an agreement stating that you are responsable for any and all damages incurred during your stay or use, which is reviewed by me during check-in.

I feel the references made about our B&B are totaly inaccurate and must have us confused with another B&B. I have never walked our guests upon arrival or departure to make sure everything was intact!

My guests are most respectful of our accommodations and realize the time, money and love that has gone into our establishment. We pride ourselves on making each and every guests feel special.