“Alaska Fishing, Kenai River at it's Best!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Soldotna
Bob's Cabin & Guide Service
Chugiak, Alaska, United States
“Alaska Fishing, Kenai River at it's Best!”
Reviewed 21 November 2011

My two daughters & I have fished with Bob for years. We have standing reservations for certain times of the year. We cherish these times, just like Thanksgiving & Christmas. Bob runs a “Top of the Shelf” operation, definitely a cut above anyone else out there as far as Accommodations, Food, & Lodging with a top of the line Guide Service. I started using Bob years ago for Business trips & loved it so much that I bring my girls all the time now. There is a peaceful serenity on the river at Bob’s. I forgot to mention that this is the number one place in the world to catch monster King Salmon. A fish like this is a catch of a life time! Not to mention the Fantastic table fare. Bob makes sure every detail is handled perfectly every time. Go through the photo gallery & you’ll see my 8 year old that out fished 4 adults this fall for Silvers. She talks about going back every time we pull out a few Salmon steaks that Bob filleted & vacuum packed for us. It just doesn’t get any better than this.

Room Tip: I have stayed above the Garage & it's like a 4 star hotel, The Place is Beautiful just to t...
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank JustFishin99567

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Suwanee, Georgia, United States
Reviewed 21 November 2011

In 2005 I took my Dad to Alaska for a week of fishing and memories of a lifetime, our first time to Alaska. At the time I had a son 3 years old son. The experience was incredible but we both agreed the cabin/service where we stayed was only average. The following year based on a gut feeling I booked our trip with Bob's Cabin and 7 years later my Dad and I continue our annual trip to Alaska and ONLY stay at Bob's Cabin. Here we are going into 2012 and my Dad, son and I are planning our annual trip to Alaska. No question we will only stay at Bob's Cabin. The owner Bob knows how to catch King Salmon (no easy task) and provide great accommodations meeting all your needs. Bob can use me as a reference anytime.

Room Tip: All rooms are great!
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Hamilton, Texas
Reviewed 16 November 2011

We went to Soldotna in August 2011 and stayed at Bob's Cabin on the beautiful Kenai River. The trip could not have been any better. Bob arranged a week of fishing expeditions for my wife and two kids. We had wonderful guides each day and the fishing was incredible. The kids can't wait to go back. The cabins are very comfortable and located right on the river. For those who don't get enough fishing on their daily trips, you can walk out the back door and continue fishing. Bob does a great job of organizing trips based on your fishing experience. I would highly recommend Bob's Cabin.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Monte H
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Reviewed 6 August 2011

My boyfriend and I stayed for a week at Bob's Cabin in July 2011. The accommodations were beautiful. We stayed in his main house (B&B style). The log house was gorgeous. The hospitality was wonderful. Everything was explained to us, breakfast & lunches were yummy. They were there if you had questions but also gave us our space to come & go. Bob was very flexible and tailered our package to our needs. He arranged Halibut fishing, fly in fishing, a float trip on the upper Kenai to fish for trout and not to mention the King Salmon fishing with Bob. The best fishing was right off his property so we put in many hours on the river and stepped on shore if we needed a break. They processed and shipped our fish home to us and it arrived in wonderful condition. We've enjoyed eating it so much we don't want to share with others. I would definately recommend Bob's Cabin & Guide Service to others wanting to experience fishing in the Kenai area.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank samanthaKK
Also consider these accommodations in or near Soldotna
2.0 km away
7.0 km away
Salmon Catcher Lodge
Salmon Catcher Lodge
#4 of 17 in Kenai

Been to Bob's Cabin & Guide Service? Share your experiences!