“Sunday Breakfast ”
Review of Duck Inn

Duck Inn
Ranked #12 of 69 Restaurants in Soldotna
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

We had a late breakfast here on the recommendation of my nephew who was traveling in the area a few months earlier. He did not lead us astray. Nothing fancy but everything was just right. The place was hopping! Glad we stopped!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

The Duck Inn is a favorite lunch and Dinner spot for me ( they also serve breakfast) The dinner and bar are separate but their great food is served in both. You care an also get a cocktail in the diner. The food is standard dinner and quite tasty. The service is FANTASTIC. I alway order the honey chicken pita wrap with tater tots, a huge salad or one of their many burgers.

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Generous menu variety, portions, and hospitality! We thoroughly enjoyed our delicious, fresh meals and the warm spirit of the wait staff. I had the Spring Chicken Burger, grilled just right with perfect bacon strips, and a (large) side salad of fresh green and red leaf lettuce, carrot sticks, cucumber slices, black olives, and banana-peppers and yummy blue cheese dressing. Partner had BLT that came standard as a triple-decker and very delicious coleslaw. Even though it was quite busy, everyone was given generous attention. Eclectic, interesting decor.

Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

I ate at the Duck Inn with some friends. I had Fish and chips. The food is good and the service is good. BUT the food is way over priced, unless you work on the slope.

My food, with a glass of iced tea and tip, was $35. I won’t eat there again.

I don’t know if they have a senior discount. I don’t think so.

Reviewed January 3, 2018

I don't understand all of the "Great" in recent reviews. We asked at the store before we went here and three locals told us they would not go - we still went with the reviews and came - the locals knew what they were talking about. The server was not friendly, food took some time to come out, and then it was just warm and blah. The only seasoning they seemed to use was salt and a lot of it. In the end, the meal wasn't terrible, but this is a choice we wish we had back.