“From breakfast to late lunch!”
Review of Fine Thyme Cafe

Fine Thyme Cafe
Ranked #15 of 64 Restaurants in Soldotna
Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

Great coffee, quiche, soup, and sandwiches. The wait staff is always really nice. You can shop for a book right next store and a sweet dining area.

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

I walked in about 2-3 pm. Not busy,one or two customers. No one acknowledge me. I walked around a bit,still no employee said have a seat,I will be right with you,or sorry we are closed. I got the idea maybe I was there during non serving hours. A local friend said this place makes the best corn beef sandwich. I may try again if I have time to wait.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Fine Thyme Cafe, located in the little red building across the Sterling Hwy. from Buckets Sports Grill and just a block down from Fred Meyer, is a great little spot for lunch. My favorite is there chicken salad wrap with a cup of homemade soup. The owner takes a lot of pride in her restaurant and you can see that in the fresh ingredients, homemade breads, soups, etc. The cafe is always very clean and a fun place to meet friends for lunch. You can dine inside or try their new outdoor patio on a sunny day. The great thing about eating lunch at Fine Thyme, is there are several other little shops located in the same building. Have lunch, buy a new bestseller from River City Books and shop for some new lotion or pj's at Susan' Bath & Body. Fine Thyme Cafe is definitely a local favorite and you will always get service with a smile.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

They are always friendly when you walk in. It can be busy but wasn't today. Food always tastes really good. Fast service. I had their quiche which was delicious!

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Found this restaurant through one of our trip books. Great little find with wonderful food. Loved the grilled cheese with bacon and onions. We also we had the Reuben which was great.