“Owner should read the reviews”
Review of Pizza Boys

Pizza Boys
Ranked #10 of 69 Restaurants in Soldotna
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

We are peninsula people but had never used Pizza Boys. I phoned in an order and my husband picked it up. He waited some time to be helped and then the fellow messed with the computer several minutes saying that he couldn't find the order. My husband gently suggested he might just look at the boxed pizzas to figure out which was ours. Bingo! The pizza was fine but if you are on a limited budget, this might not be your first choice as they are expensive. I just read the list of reviews and it is so easy to see what could be done to make this a hugely successful business---fine tune customer service. We had picked this establishment because we had read about the unfortunate experience of some street people stealing the tips from their tip jar---wanted to support them.

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

We were craving pizza on our trip and the cheese stuffed breadsticks caught my eye so we headed over. The restaurant was fairly busy and we seated ourselves. The Italian sausage appetizers and cheese breadsticks were ridiculously good. The pizza and calzone as well. A few bits of advice: don’t be in a hurry...if you are, change your attitude...you really don’t want to miss this. You sometimes have to remind the staff what you need or it might take longer than you think it should to get more water, etc but it was still a great experience.

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

Went with 5 other friends , service was great .. loved the root beer and the pizza .. I loved the pizza because it had not too much sauce and the toppings were plentiful .
We ordered a meat Lovers and the Hawaiian.. the Hawaiian was great but not a fan of the onions on it but
I’m sure they would have made it without if we had asked .
Would recommend it again !

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

Look I have lived in this town all my life and I know July is 100% crazy because of tourists, he it’s called plan ahead, hire more servers!!! And not kids who can’t take your beer order! 3 tables hadn’t even been approached yet, and then when I asked for a table to be cleaned the server says hey we’re really busy and I’ll get there when I can. I know your busy!! It’s freaking July on the kenai!!! Hello management hire for July crowds!!! This is a favorite spot of ours and it sure made this visit suck! We just ordered to go and then took it home, but I feel sorry for the 3 tables that were just ignored! As we sat and waited for our to go, several people left...way to lose business.....

Reviewed July 20, 2018

We had a bad experience here a couple of years ago so it took us a while to try again; very slow service. So we went in today to try their pizza. Packed at the height of lunch we found a table for two in a corner, not very comfortable. But the server let us know a table had opened up in the main area if we wanted to move. Nice. Timely service for our drink and food order-taking. Looking good. Had to wait a while for the pizza but that was expected, they make them to order. Pizza was good, got my drink topped off, everything was going well, we even got a box for the excess without asking. Great. Then the server told us to pay at the counter on our way out. So i had to get in line with people placing to go orders to finally get my turn just to pay so I could leave. I wonder how many folks just walk out? I was tempted. Finally got my turn and had to tell the gal where we sat and what we had. Not a good system. I felt sorry for the guy in charge, our server, who seemed overworked and a bit stressed as I listened to his side of a phone conversation regarding the mis-delivery of some pizzas. I think they either need more workers or better trained ones. Shouldn't be that hard to exit. So this visit we got our food in a timely manner but they took their own sweet time to take our money. It will be a while before we eat there again.

Been to Pizza Boys? Share your experiences!