“Good pull through office place”
Review of Arctic fox

Arctic fox
Ranked #7 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Soldotna
Reviewed March 1, 2017

Java on the go, and other drinks too. Easy to get a drink on the go, especially on those windy snowy days, just pull up and get a hot beverage without leaving your warm car.
Decent prices.

Reviewed November 6, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stop here when we are out running errands to get anything from an iced coffee to a cappuccino. They are always super quick and make a great cup of whatever you want to order. The staff has been trained well!

Reviewed June 9, 2016

A good cup of coffee. Very consistent and have a variety of specialty drinks. Have long hours so they are open longer than most other shops.

Reviewed June 1, 2016 via mobile

Best service and coffee. Always stop by for mexi breve. Just right everytime. Perfect place to stop on the spur road to Kenai.

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Usually I just get redbull specials and they are delicious there, but the other day I went to go get a coffee and I was a little nervous it wouldn't be as good as I hoped. I ordered a French cream mocha and it was wonderful. I completely enjoyed it. And all the girls that I've ordered drinks from there are really nice!

Been to Arctic fox? Share your experiences!