“Now That's Some Good Food!”
Review of Firehouse BBQ

Firehouse BBQ
Ranked #2 of 72 Restaurants in Soldotna
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

If you like bbq try Firehouse. I stopped by for dinner and it was sooo good. I went back the next day and was equally impressed. The portions are huge, I was so stuffed I couldn't eat it all. Everything I tried was delicious. Top it off with some hot cobbler and home made ice cream you'll be waddling out the door. I tried a burger for lunch on the third day and it was about perfect. One of the best burgers I've had. Nice and juicy but not greasy, the bun was soft and fresh. The fries were really good but too. Their location in the mall makes it convenient for stopping by. They also have take out. I'll definitely be back for more.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

When traveling I look for real food. This transplanted Texas family is doing some get things with slaw, potatoes, okra! Meaty ribs are great and they will even pull the chicken. The brisket was better than the pork. Generous plates of meat and sides served with speed. And real sweet tea in quart jugs with a handle to drink out of. Big portions!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 28, 2018

this place has great b-b-q for Alaska and the serving portions are huge, when I left I was full and the food tasted great.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised to find tastes of home all the way up in Alaska ... sweet tea, fried okra, all the traditional sides, awesome pork and chicken BBQ, plus reindeer sausage! Even homemade berry cobbler for dessert. Yum! We're still talking about it days later :)

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

We were exhausted after a day of hiking. Everyone wanted BBQ and Firehouse came highly recommended. Not only were ALL the meats and sides delicious, but they also serve homemade ice cream! They had me at brisket but the ice cream sealed the deal. This restaurant is not only the best BBQ in Alaska but quite possibly the best BBQ we have eaten! Awesome owners, large portions, lots of options, and a restaurant that gives back to its community and to our first responders. We can’t wait to go back!

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Firehouse BBQ? Share your experiences!