“Best sushi”
Review of Sushi Exchange

Sushi Exchange
Ranked #15 of 69 Restaurants in Soldotna
Reviewed December 6, 2017

They have the best sushi in town, the service is great and the prices are very good. I highly recommend this place

Reviewed August 10, 2017

Friendly, Fast and Delicious. Dine in or drive through pickup. Reasonable prices and great value. Fantastic!

Reviewed August 10, 2017

Well...it shouldn't really be a surprise when Alaska is known for some of the best seafood, especially salmon, yet somehow finding this awesome sushi restaurant was a great surprise for us! The food was excellent, reasonably priced, and plentiful. My husband had the sushi, which he saw was fantastic. I had a lunch dish combo, and it was so good!!!! The service was also great - wonderful friendly server! We would for sure come back! Highly recommend!

Reviewed July 2, 2017 via mobile

The food here was really good! I got two of the special rolls, fried rice, and the sweet and sour chicken which was more than enough for three. The sushi was delicious, as was the fried rice. The sweet and sour chicken nice and crispy and the flavor of the sauce was just right. Definitely coming back.

Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

Called and ordered sushi roll. Veggie is good as it was bought for me a few days ago. I called, I placed order. The taker was very polite on the phone and confirmed order. Upon arrival to pick up they have a drive through but I went in. Nice place with seating and clean environment. Talked with staff who were very nice. Received order quickly and was on my way. Food is good and taste natural and fresh.

Been to Sushi Exchange? Share your experiences!