“Great variety and amazing sushi”
Review of Sushi Exchange

Sushi Exchange
Ranked #15 of 69 Restaurants in Soldotna
Reviewed August 6, 2018

We are in Soldatna at a Fishing Lodge and wanted to go out for dinner. I was not sure what we would find at the Sushi Exchange. It seemed like an unusual name. We tried it and I was sooo impressed. there were free additions added to our meals and the sushi was so good. Fresh and really a great deal of food. The interior was nice and clean and we were very impressed with the food.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 2, 2018

My wife and I had never seen a drive up sushi place before until we saw the Sushi Exchange. We had to try it and we were not disappointed. It's much faster than you would think and the sushi was very fresh. We absolutely loved it. Try it the next time you are in Soldotona!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed December 6, 2017

They have the best sushi in town, the service is great and the prices are very good. I highly recommend this place

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed August 10, 2017

Friendly, Fast and Delicious. Dine in or drive through pickup. Reasonable prices and great value. Fantastic!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 10, 2017

Well...it shouldn't really be a surprise when Alaska is known for some of the best seafood, especially salmon, yet somehow finding this awesome sushi restaurant was a great surprise for us! The food was excellent, reasonably priced, and plentiful. My husband had the sushi, which he saw was fantastic. I had a lunch dish combo, and it was so good!!!! The service was also great - wonderful friendly server! We would for sure come back! Highly recommend!

Date of visit: August 2017

Been to Sushi Exchange? Share your experiences!