Hyatt Regency Jing Jin City Resort and Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Baochi Hotel(Tianjin)
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 8, 2014

We were very impressed with the service we received and felt it was very genuine. Staff greeted us by name which was a lovely touch. The food in the buffet restaurant was excellent, striking a good balance between Western and Asian. The breakfast was also excellent. The children's facilities were great and our 7 year old especially enjoyed it. There was several promotions on for the holiday during our stay which we availed off. The massages both my husband and I had were first class. The only issue during the entire trip was that the temperature of the swimming pool was too cold for us however it seemed acceptable for the local market.
Overall a great stay and we are already planning another stay next month.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2014

Stay here just for a family weekend getaway. The place is indeed in the middle of nowhere, about 1.5-2 hrs drive from Beijing. The resort is actually located inside of a villa or spa park, which was not well developed. So honestly, there is not much to see nor to do in the nearby area.
The hotel is big enough to carry big events, but it's still under-used. Maybe it's due to the economy or the shrink of the conference and convention events, inadequate guests will lead to a cut of staff or maintenance, which that will bring a negative loop on the quality of the both hardware and service, and then will inevitably lead to further decrease to the total guests. Staff told me that the hotel was open in 2008. I've seen so many hotels with much longer operation history but in much better condition.
There is a big kid's club with a variety of activities to do, so kids love it. But the pool and the bathroom of the gym should really be improved.
The best thing is the food there carries the Hyatt quality. We had three meals including breakfast in the resorts, since there was no other option outside. All were of high quality.
One thing in particular is the amenity including shampoo, soap, slippers, etc. They were more like a cheap lodge in the forest or national park, but rather then matched with Hyatt label.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2014

Stayed here for about 15 nights. This place is humongous .. But very scarcely used (was almost empty) due to its location. Rooms were comfortable, but the airconditioning was not effective - did not change the temp regardless of what setting you chose :-). Since there are no restaurants or any life for miles around, the food choices get pretty slim and after 3 days, I had tried all the choices. Staff is helpful with limited English vocab.
The building itself is very impressive..built like a castle with a very majestic entrance and grandiose lobby. However, the lack of any guests makes it feel spooky at times, and one wonders how they make any profits from this property. I guess it would be a nice locale if you want to escape from the bustle of Beijing for a couple of days.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Samir B
Reviewed June 3, 2014

as always, Hyatt never disappoints me! This hotel is a great resort. It looks like a fairtale mansion, residing in a quite area between Beijing and Tianjin. I took my parents here for a relaxed mini-vacation, and it turned out to be a good choice. Diamond treats are generous, including fruit, wine, cookies, and of course, breakfast. The afternoon tea is so so though, only a little bit cookies (limited per person). It's not for young people who want to have a crazy party, but if you want to have a quiet, relaxed vacation, this is it. It's Hyatt cat 1, but is better than most cat 4 hotels in the US. Especially thanks to Babara Zhang, the assistant manager, who fulfilled all my requests and made our trip a wonderful one!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

Had a fantastic time at the hotel over the weekend. My kids had so much fun with the different activities at the recreation. Staff were very courteous and friendly. Most of all, all of us enjoyed the sumptuous meal. In short, delicious food, friendly service and many interest activities to keep my kids busy while i go for a relaxing massage.

• Stayed: April 2014