See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 12, 2016 via mobile

Stayed one night in an almost completely empty massive hotel. It looks like a palace from a distance but up close it's got a creepy deel to is. Airconditioning does not work, so it's 25 degrees in the room all the time. Wifi works ok. Requested a non smoking room, they confirmed and gave me a smoking room... since the lobby is an almost 5min walk from the room it was quite a hassle. I would say ok for one night, but not more. Not sure this is up to Hyatt standards though.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed April 6, 2016

From the outside the hotel looks amazing but how wrong I was.
We arrived mid afternoon. The hotel is in the middle of nowhere.
Upon arrival there was no porter or doorman to greet us.
It took nearly half an hour to check in with the language barrier as their English was very poor.
The hotel is literally falling to bits. All the railings are rusted. The wood is rotted. The rendering is cracking and the paint is peeling.
It really has to be seen to believed.
The Hyatt group really should be ashamed.
Will never stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed October 29, 2014 via mobile

Mr. Hardy and his warm friendly staff set the example for all others in the hospitality business to try and emulate. My wife and I spent my 65th birthday there, and it was my best one so far. We have been to hundreds of hotels around the world, but this majestic palace was a dream which became our reality. We had the time of our lives and will go back again. Mr. Hardy and his staff was our birthday gift to ourselves. The only gift which could possibly be better is a return visit. Thanks for the wonderful experience.

• Stayed: October 2014
Reviewed October 16, 2014

I had the pleasure of staying in this property for 2 nights in early October. My observation was it is extremely well managed hotel excellent food and attentive staff. All amenities were available and it was very noticeable that it was a family friendly property with lots of activities for children in a dedicated area. Rooms were of a very high standard clean and fresh. Whilst its in the middle of nowhere everything you need is available within the property.

Room Tip: Book a club room its the best value
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed October 8, 2014

We were very impressed with the service we received and felt it was very genuine. Staff greeted us by name which was a lovely touch. The food in the buffet restaurant was excellent, striking a good balance between Western and Asian. The breakfast was also excellent. The children's facilities were great and our 7 year old especially enjoyed it. There was several promotions on for the holiday during our stay which we availed off. The massages both my husband and I had were first class. The only issue during the entire trip was that the temperature of the swimming pool was too cold for us however it seemed acceptable for the local market.
Overall a great stay and we are already planning another stay next month.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family