All reviews treatment balcony ayurveda therapist proximity doctor
Reviewed February 8, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is having a very nice view of the sea but only from the top floor rooms. The lower floor rooms are also good but the view is not that good. The hotel does have a small swimming pool but the water was hevealy chlorinated. The staff is not very professional and does need training in hospitality. The rooms are well furnished. With running hot and cold water.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 3, 2018

we had made a booking through OYO we reached this hotel around 1300 hrs first of all our booking was not to be found the front office person was not at all interested on our arrival we asked for sea view rooms which we were offered at a nominal extra rate.

the rooms were very good clean and neat with good linen and all but there were no bathroom amenities no water bottles even after asking the staff there was no response we had to buy the soap and shampoo from outside(we didn't carry soap and shampoo as it was promised by OYO)

the pool was very good we enjoyed there saw the beautiful sunset as well

the person during breakfast was really good and helpful i wish we had met before our stay would have been better

Room Tip: ask for the new building higher floors even if you book online ask for high floor rooms
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank geofferyarcher
Reviewed January 20, 2018

the hotel really sucks in terms of service. staff just don't do work. they took 2 hours to hand over the key of my rooms, their staff forgets where he placed them . and epic thing is that in night AC was not working on that manager said sorry our technician can only come tomorrow. I stayed in room number 601. and in my other room 701, there is no soap in bathroom .they didn't even placed basic amenities.
I checked in on 15/12/2017

Room Tip: just dont book this hotel
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 17, 2018 via mobile

I like so much...exlent hotel.l like the room especially I like the view . Good food ..very good ayurvedic treatment.. all staff is very nice and good service..l will come back...I am very very happy....

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

Oh my gud times
Three days stayed in such a wonderful hotel with nice sea view.It has a good swimming pool.the staffs are very friendly.I was very happy on these three days.I had delicious breakfast and dinner from the restaurant.I am sure that I will visit here once again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family