We stayed at the palmshore for 3 nights in march and generally enjoyed our stay.The hotel although up a hill was in a good position with lovely views from our room,but the room itself was a disapointment as it was a bit tired and contained a fridge so old and rusty that you wouldn't even put a bottle of beer in it.On our first night the electric went down so the generater kicked in and was so loud that at 3am we were woken up and it stayed on for 4 hours.On the plus side the breakfast was good and the people friendly and we found some good restaurants nearby,and soon got used to drinking beer out of a cup.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An idyllic holiday resort by the beach, Soma Palmshore has everything you need to take a break from the mundane – to relax, to refresh and to relive every moment.Located at the Kovalam Light House Beach in Kerala, which is popular world-over for its palm fringed beach, the sun, the sand and the surf, Soma Palmshore offers you much more than just a beach vacation. A comfortable stay, a delightful cuisine, the rejuvenating experience of Ayurveda, the soothing effect of Yoga, an experience of the local tradition and culture…and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Soma Palmshore Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Soma Palmshore Beach Hotel Kovalam
- Soma Palmshore Beach Resort Kovalam, Kerala